Rugby Union

kiwififer

Gutting to lose it after scoring to brilliant tries, but my heart sank when the conversion was missed. I just felt there was no way Glasgow could get through the last ten minutes without conceding a penalty, which was coming even if the drop goal was missed.

Pro12 levels of refereeing in the England-Australia game. Looks like England have it wrapped up now.

Didn't see any of today's action but they looked pretty decent against nz albeit that kit is a disgrace. Can see that silver medal from rio has lifted the olympians in the squad.

Decent effort by the 7's lads in winning the plate, beating Aus in the final, only lost to SA who won the cup and England in the Quarters by 3 points

Didn't see the 2nd day but beating usa was a decent result and the coach mccrae is definitely making progress with them. Horne looked very comfortable slotting in which is a good sign for the future.

The company not the club etc etc...

Sad news for Welsh, I always thought moving to Oxford would be difficult for them, and even though they've moved back it looks like they've had it!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/2016/12/06/exclusive-london-welsh-will-go-business-next-week/

That is why they have been so desperate to join the Pro 12 in the last 6 months