Rugby Union

kiwififer

Think it's points differential then tries scored if that's tied (not totally sure tbh) our points different was battered by the England game.

Does third place come down to head to head or goal difference?

Points difference then trys scored if still no difference both teams share the pkace

I know - I was just pointing out that there is a definite clear cut area, and still a grey area.
TBH, it requires action from the players and coaches to change their behaviour now, rather than the refs.

Coaches n players defo need to be more accurate....but my gripe with refs esp Pro12 is one game a high tackle is ignored then another game same offence is a straight yellow. Same happens with armless hits. Even worse when the differing decision on same offence is same game.....yes lacey n clancy I am talking about you!

Peter O'Mahoney is arguably the best defensive jumper in world rugby right now.

I'd like to us use ritchie gray like that more. We used to throw him up at no 2 in line on opposition throw and even if he didn't nick it he forced opposition to hooker to change his throw. Was so disruptive.

What Feckin England has turned up this week....Totally different from last week...Or Ireland playing well

Tbf....England were pretty meh in every game but us. We looked like we hadn't done any prep at all sadly and went into total panic mode. They are capable of playing very good rugby tho.

Bit conflicted on this. Glad England didn't get slam as it's been a really open tourney but don't think we deserve to be 4th. Very harsh for not finding bp v Ireland n shitting bed v England. Learning curve for players I guess. Eta need to transfer the clinical edge that Glasgow have had (when full 1st team is available) to Scotland games. Should be toonys main focus.

Table is harsh on us but our best championship since 2006. Plenty to be positive about. Keep the momentum going and next year, with in my opinion easier fixtures, could be something special.

1 minute ago, RosspCfc said:

Table is harsh on us but our best championship since 2006. Plenty to be positive about. Keep the momentum going and next year, with in my opinion easier fixtures, could be something special.

Easier fixtures?  Arguably it's harder for us next year. 

Easier fixtures?  Arguably it's harder for us next year. 

My reasoning, we should be confident against Italy home or away, should fancy out chances against anyone at Murrayfield and Cardiff should be a marginally easier game than Paris. Dublin still a very difficult place to go obviously but we've a better record there than at Twickenham with far worse teams than we have at the moment.