Rugby Union

kiwififer

Not sure I understand it at all....Pyrgos has been in honking form whilst price is red hot. It's literally the biggest game of the season. Arguably George Horne is in better nick than Henry. I'd go Henry for experience over horne for bench but has go be price starting.

Agreed. Massively surprised at no Nick Grigg and no Price. That 6,7,8 combo has to stand up big. Slightly worried with the team line ups! 

I'm off tomorrow for the game. Missing the Saints v Ayr match as a result- probably our biggest game in years! 

Agreed. Massively surprised at no Nick Grigg and no Price. That 6,7,8 combo has to stand up big. Slightly worried with the team line ups! 
I'm off tomorrow for the game. Missing the Saints v Ayr match as a result- probably our biggest game in years! 

I can see horne over Grigg as it gives a 2nd receiver option and a lefty at that which could be very handy especially on our 22. Would have Hughes over Jones and I don't get Pyrgos at all. All very well saying we will keep it tight for 60 n bring him on....but if we are out of touch by then it'll be moot. Would rather do it other way round n have experience for last 15 to 20.

3 minutes ago, dogmc said:

I can see horne over Grigg as it gives a 2nd receiver option and a lefty at that which could be very handy especially on our 22. Would have Hughes over Jones and I don't get Pyrgos at all. All very well saying we will keep it tight for 60 n bring him on....but if we are out of touch by then it'll be moot. Would rather do it other way round n have experience for last 15 to 20.

Grigg has been superb for Glasgow where as Horne has been average really recently. Agreed on Pyrgos v Price, real shock that.

I'd have Jones ahead of Hughes every day of the week however. Completely underrated. 

Grigg has been superb for Glasgow where as Horne has been average really recently. Agreed on Pyrgos v Price, real shock that.
 I'd have Jones ahead of Hughes every day of the week however. Completely underrated. 

Grigg is still raw at this level n horne was excellent last week at both centre n 10. It's a marginal call...certainly not the controversy that 9 is. Agree with earlier post that back row needs to be right on it