Rugby Union

kiwififer

To be fair Toony is only really stating the obvious in that this is as close to the old probables vs possibles games as you are likely to get, and it's the last chance for anyone to hold there hand up for selection for the summer tour. I think it will be interesting to see his first squad, whether he gives the Glasgow players the the nod in the close calls as back up players, or if decides he knows them well enough and gives the Edinburgh guys a chance so he as then at least got to know them

If we show up that Edinburgh pack will get absolutely rinsed.

My immediate thought was "complete mismatch".

I'm slightly uncomfortable with the idea that this is some kind of national team trial run out, but I guess that's what it is.

I've no issue with this being a national team run out. The season is over for both teams, toony needs to be thinking Scotland.... still hoping for a Glasgow win.
Thanks for everything Gregor; can't wait to see you at Scotland; and I can't fukin wait to see David Rennie at Scotstoun. David fukin Rennie.... what a coup for the SRU and Glasgow

More annoyed about Hugh-Dan McLennan tbh. Paul Mitchell is usually excellent on the English coverage on Alba.

I like Hugh dan.....is a good lad. Quite funny watching wee Mike Adamson handing out the telts to gray n gilchrist

A bit of momentum and we'll destroy them.
If Glasgow win a tight one, I fully expect Edinburgh fans to moan about the ref being an ex-Glasgow player.

Wouldn't be shocked to see embra pick up a losing BP to ensure dragons can't catch em.