Rugby Union

kiwififer

Does the game actually matter to Leinster? I think the floodlights are just fucked.

Exactly, plus it's not like we're on their try line poised to score. There's a minute and a half left and we're deep in our own 22. Hardly "quick turn off the lights or they'll score" material!

Ugh bugger bout Glasgow tho embra was a great watch for last 10 despite previous 70 being bad aids.....genuinely felt like Watson apart embra were not interested then when they did switch on they played some lovely stuff at high tempo.... #scottishdisease

So it looks like Ulster won't make the top 4 which is pleasing, they lost at Ospreys today to leave them 5 points adrift. Ospreys need to take just a point from their last game at Scarlets while Ulster are at home to Leinster.

Am I the only one thinking the end of this season can't come soon enough from both a Glasgow and Edinburgh perspective. 

Apart from Europe it's been insipid at best for Glasgow this year. Need to have far stronger cover on International weekends.

Hopefully with Cockerill coming in Edinburgh can turn it around.

Yep its been a real anti climax. It's also a lot of uncertainty with new coaches coming into both sides for next season. Although I can see the sru would want the Scotland squad to tour under Townsend to bed him in, there's an argument that a summer off to recharge might have been more beneficial. Wonder if the number of injuries that have been picked up are related to the amount of rugby some guys have had in last 3 years.

I think the frailties Glasgow have exhibited at times are a bit worrying. Plus getting beaten by Irish sides 2nd strings wasn't good. I think we're as good as the Ospreys and Scarlets, they managed to get through the Autumn and 6 Nations periods better. 

That said the trips to Leicester and Saracens were great this season. 

I think the frailties Glasgow have exhibited at times are a bit worrying. Plus getting beaten by Irish sides 2nd strings wasn't good. I think we're as good as the Ospreys and Scarlets, they managed to get through the Autumn and 6 Nations periods better. 
That said the trips to Leicester and Saracens were great this season. 

Can't disagree with this... but Glasgow did seem to get a run of very bad fixtures during the 2 breaks. Certainly no excuse and they will need to up their game for next season

I think injuries to some of the 2nd string guys have had a big impact this year. I dont think I've seen the big Namibian guy play they brought in to replace Nakarawa yet, I had forgotten Sarto was with us until he played last week, and Favarro deciding he wanted to play for Italy again didn't help.

Also things like Price pushing as 1st choice for Scotland, were I bet everyone was expecting him to be playing for Glasgow, Fagerson being first choice prop for Scotland rather than back up with Nel out injured, Djustice Sears going and playing for Canada in the ARC during Feb & Mar 

Out of all the Pro12 teams Glasgow get hit hardest during the internationals by the shear number of players getting called up.