Rugby Union

kiwififer

With the super six league what will be the likely format of the cross border completion. I know its likely to be B&I cup but could a new competition be installed. To be honest my only interest in this is that its a success for Scottish Rugby. Investment and time and energy is being put into this endeavour, and I don't want it too fail, but equally it hasn't captured my imagination.

Good to see Edinburgh in the playoffs semi and hope they do well as well as Warriors. 

Gutted for Edinburgh but probably better result for Glasgow. I can see Munster upsetting Leinster due to their champions cup disappointment/celebration. Glasgow, if they beat Scarlets, much more likely to beat Munster in Aviva than beat Leinster. Fair plays Edinburgh.... Unlucky

Hard lines Edinburgh. Never easy playing away to Munster. I feel bad for saying this but Cockers has come across as a smug git these last few weeks and even said that "if we're close with Munster with 20 mins to go then we'll win". I can't say that I'm too displeased with him falling on his own sword a bit.

Overall though, Edinburgh are making real headway at the minute. Not interesting to watch but you'll have to run through a brick wall to beat them. As a Glasgow fan they beat us fair and square twice this sesason and, whilst I'm disappointed, realise that Toony will have a few nice headaches going into the June games.

In the next few seasons the SA Super Rugby sides are rumoured to be joining the Pro14. Starting with the Natal Sharks I believe. The Jo'burg Lions are also rumoured. This is on top of rumours of North American and European sides. We really need to think about one league but with promotion and relegation now...