Rugby Union

kiwififer

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

This is shite from Glasgow. Making no statements this year. Think we will really struggle in champions cup

You've changed your tune. You were very confident last week. 

Edited by same_ol_g35
Terrible grammar.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
5 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:
You've changed your tune. You very confident last week. 

I know mate but we shouldn't have lost last wk against a bunch of amateurs and we should be demolishing this pish at home. Fearing Saracens arriving now, was not a couple of weeks back

Yeah I'm bricking it too. We've not been at our best recently. Let's hope that changes. 

As I type we've just extended our lead. That's better. 

18 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
21 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:
You've changed your tune. You very confident last week. 

I know mate but we shouldn't have lost last wk against a bunch of amateurs and we should be demolishing this pish at home. Fearing Saracens arriving now, was not a couple of weeks back

At least you are prepared now! Chances are it's going to be a reaming but the game starts 0-0 and i'm still looking forward to it.

There were positives and negatives from that.

Postives: Good attacking play from Dunbar and Huw Jones (in the second half). Lee Jones was excellent. Hastings is a great runner in broken play. The front row looks good.

Negatives: Wilson and Fagerson were poor. Playing with one real lock will kill us against Saracens. Jackson was horrible, i'd be thinking about Tommy at 15 for Saracens.

Itoje took out Hogg with a swinging forearm in the Twickenham game and did the same to Gray in the QF. I expect he'll target Gray again if he gets the chance because if he's off the field Glasgow are hopeless.