Rugby Union

kiwififer

Back to the Dunbar situation. Saying his farewells on Instagram. Shame to see him go but as folk have said we need to free up money and space to improve the squad and give youngsters like McDowall a shot at playing time. Dunbar was a great servant and I wish him well. 

FB_IMG_1548970312878.jpg

9 hours ago, honestly united said:

Thanks - had a look and the 3 sisters fanzone looks exactly the sort of thing I was hoping for. Not this weekend, were going in March for wales so a bit of time yet - only concern would be getting back from Murrayfield in time for the next match kicking off

There's fanzones in Murrayfield so after the Wales game finishes there's usually a big screen for fans. Also a covers band there too.

Edited by come on shire

1 hour ago, same_ol_g35 said:

Back to the Dunbar situation. Saying his farewells on Instagram. Shame to see him go but as folk have said we need to free up money and space to improve the squad and give youngsters like McDowall a shot at playing time. Dunbar was a great servant and I wish him well. 

FB_IMG_1548970312878.jpg

He'll be missed but not surprising tbh. He's had awful injury problems and has come back not as sharp as before and there's now a gluttony of centres.

Hopefully he gets his form back at the Falcons though.

Edited by come on shire

France's pack for tomorrow night is the heaviest ever in international rugby. Not far off a tonne.

If Wales play well and get the French pack needing to shift then it could be an entertaining game with Wales winning with running rugby. The French won't have a counter option really as Teddy "Serge Blanco" Thomas is injured. He's really a major asset so he'll be missed.

However if the French pack take the game to the visitors then the Welsh pack could get shunted and would be a French win. 

Looking forward to it.

France's pack for tomorrow night is the heaviest ever in international rugby. Not far off a tonne.

If Wales play well and get the French pack needing to shift then it could be an entertaining game with Wales winning with running rugby. The French won't have a counter option really as Teddy "Serge Blanco" Thomas is injured. He's really a major asset so he'll be missed.

However if the French pack take the game to the visitors then the Welsh pack could get shunted and would be a French win. 

Looking forward to it.

Wales don't play 'running rugby' They are shitefest of a side, full of cockwombles', who defend well and score opportunistic tries, ie intercepts, chargedowns or long boots up the park with North dribbling the ball over the line. Hope France stuff them

7 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Wales don't play 'running rugby' They are shitefest of a side, full of cockwombles', who defend well and score opportunistic tries, ie intercepts, chargedowns or long boots up the park with North dribbling the ball over the line. Hope France stuff them

To be fair, if Scotland did that and won the Six Nations, I'd be delighted.

I'll be supporting France tonight. Of course, I'd support them more if Gael Fickou had started and if Yoann Maestri and Paul Gabrillagues had been called up by them. Absolutely no correlation whatsoever naturally.

I'll be supporting France tonight. Of course, I'd support them more if Gael Fickou had started and if Yoann Maestri and Paul Gabrillagues had been called up by them. Absolutely no correlation whatsoever naturally.
Fair doos but Wales are still cockwombles

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
6 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Fair doos but Wales are still cockwombles

Too polite. I hope Gatland stands on some Lego barefoot.

24 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Completely agreed warrenball is dreadfull to watch, its all big runners smashing up the middle and running rugby is nowhere to be seen. 

TBF France  / Ireland / England aren't much bette

Hoping for a France win tonight. Dunno what to expect from them, the sheer size of that pack makes you think they're going to try and arm wrestle the Welsh. On the other hand that group of backs look quite exciting. 

Regardless, Garland is a c**t of the highest order and hope he gets fucked. But his daughter.... Wid!!