What Are You Drinking ?

This was my lockdown birthday present from my missus. Only Punk and Elvis Juice still remain, Clockwork Tangerine and Hazy Jane have been the highlights so far.

IMG_0269.jpg.37073710df43249c84cf3c597d41ecc7.jpg

elvis juice and hazy jane my favourites from brewdog. also like quench quake

12 hours ago, Turkmenbashi said:

B1E1377C-A491-480B-AED0-1592CAF39146.jpeg

Sooopoib. Being a wannabe trendy West End lefty I always try to buy local when I can. Offies up my way sell this wonderful brew at £3.85, whereas Morrison's has it at £2. Evil multinational it is I'm afraid.

I had a 24 mixed case for £29.95 with free delivery arrive yesterday. 6 x 4 packs of Elvis Juice, Clockwork Tangerine, Pale Ale, Punk IPA, Dead Pony Club & Hazy Jane. Pleased with the quality and value for money.
You can get 4 packs of most of them from Asda or Tesco for £5 so similar value and let's you miss out on any you're not too keen on. Nice present though, enjoy.

A lot of ire directed to Brewdog on this website. Any particular reason?  (Apart from jealousy of their success)
Love the beer, particularly hazy Jane and 5 AM saint but, there is a culture of wankyness that seems to surround the brand.

I'm sure if the company tried to sell the beer rather some sort of counter culture rebellious attitude less ire would be directed at them.

7 minutes ago, the tungston weasel said:

Love the beer, particularly hazy Jane and 5 AM saint but, there is a culture of wankyness that seems to surround the brand.

I'm sure if the company tried to sell the beer rather some sort of counter culture rebellious attitude less ire would be directed at them.

Without the marketing strategy that alienated many they'd just be selling to a few pubs and shops in the North East if they survived this long. The trade off was well worth it for them.

45 minutes ago, Steven W said:

A lot of ire directed to Brewdog on this website. Any particular reason?  (Apart from jealousy of their success)

I liked Brewdog when they first started, but their standards have slipped big time with the increase in production. Also, they market themselves as this bold new thing. But, if you have an interest in beer, you'll realise they have just ripped off other breweries that went before them, Flying Dog etc.

1 hour ago, I am Partacus said:

Sooopoib. Being a wannabe trendy West End lefty I always try to buy local when I can. Offies up my way sell this wonderful brew at £3.85, whereas Morrison's has it at £2. Evil multinational it is I'm afraid.

£3.85?! FFS... €1.89 in my local supermarket.

2 hours ago, the tungston weasel said:

I just enjoy the beers to be honest

9FE45F28-09D5-4301-88C4-F2C6B9C47F2B.thumb.jpg.c5347bcf2c27dea8fbaae5a895503151.jpg

Cracking delivery today from Beerwulf!

You lucky b*****d.
I’ve just ordered 8 which should arrive next week. Starting to run short on my current supply.