What Are You Drinking ?

No Worries West Coast IPA from Belching Beaver Brewery, Oceanfield, California. Think the No Worries could be misleading as at 6.2% a few of these might produce more than a few worries. Can’t recall ever belching on a beaver although I know they fart. A good drop that will lodge in the memory.

CFD40B92-E4E6-41FB-8785-1DBD944451F6.jpeg

Dancing Horses Cali IPA. Brewed at Thornbridge Brewery in the home town of the Bakewell Tart. It’s in collaboration with Track Brewing, Manchester. Cali IPA is because it’s styled west coast IPA rather than Colombian marching powder. Very pleasant drinking.

1D757C4E-9D91-48CC-B961-49D1ADBD4EF3.jpeg

Wife at dentist so wait in pub, have a read and try a Mystic Horizon from Uraidla Brewery. One of those dangerous brews, strong (6.8%) but you wouldn’t think it. Cheers. 
58D26B0D-6655-45C4-9D54-8FFC0F41E896.thumb.jpeg.642d10f92bbc255b541e974d681d9e15.jpeg

Don’t know about the beer, but the book is pretty good.

10 hours ago, Cairn Terrier said:

Don’t know about the beer, but the book is pretty good.

The Alan Warner and what I’ve read of the Irvine Welsh have been pretty good and so was the beer.

Not sure if it is a chain-wide promotion but Marks and Spencer were clearing a lot of lines in store today. I was in for a couple of sub-£2 bottles, but got 6 cans of Mikkeler brewed beer for £7.50. 

Started with a modern dry-hopped IPA, moving on to a raspberry Berliner Weisse (via an espresso martini). 

Not sure if it is a chain-wide promotion but Marks and Spencer were clearing a lot of lines in store today. I was in for a couple of sub-£2 bottles, but got 6 cans of Mikkeler brewed beer for £7.50. 
Started with a modern dry-hopped IPA, moving on to a raspberry Berliner Weisse (via an espresso martini). 

Great deal, have a lot of time for Mikkeller beers.