What Are You Drinking ?

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Ha, it's odd but not terrible! Worth a try I'd say.

Was 3 or 4 of us off here got a freebie wee case of this (plus an actual bottle of HP sauce) off Camden Brewery by getting their attention just by being a bunch of jaikies on Twitter. I didn’t have the heart to give Camden the harsh feedback this deserved! 🤣

4 minutes ago, mathematics said:

@Sweet Pete check this out

It fucking does taste like brown sauce. Brown sauce that's sat in flat, generic brown ale. Fucking diarrhea juice. Thank f**k the brewery gave me it for free as I'd be raging if I'd paid for it.

14 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

It fucking does taste like brown sauce. Brown sauce that's sat in flat, generic brown ale. Fucking diarrhea juice. Thank f**k the brewery gave me it for free as I'd be raging if I'd paid for it.

I got it as part of a Christmas present, but I probably would have bought it to try had I known of its existence!

42 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Exactly what he said! 😆

5 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Oh dear oh dear.

I'd like to thank our friends at Camden brewery for the free tipple though.

I concur. Was a nice gesture. Just a pity it was bowfin 🤣

5 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

*Please, all breweries, continue to send us stuff

Exactly. Consider us your lab rats. 

10 hours ago, stanton said:

IMG_1294.jpeg

Used to love a pint of Caffrey’s but in the early 2000’s Carlton & United Breweries had the rights for Guinness and Kilkenny and started making offers to pubs to put in those 2 plus special deals, including Carlton Draught. Within 6-12 months Caffrey’s and Beamish were gone from Aussie pubs and cans disappeared from this market. 

A very disappointing Mid North Draught from Pikes Beer Co., Sevenhills in the Clare Valley wine district, South Australia. Lack of head probably due to glass being dishwashered, it’s a very meh, don’t buy this again. Some mid-strength (3.5%) beers taste no bad, this one isn’t one of them.

IMG_0114.jpeg

Nothing meh about this one from Shapeshifter Brewing, Findon which is only 5.6 kms from me. Nordic Hazy IPA is a very good beer and at 6.5% it’s not quite Skull Splitter strength but a few could certainly do your head in.

IMG_0117.jpeg

I don't know why but it is the rule. If I'm ever in a boozer and bottles topped like that are what's getting bought and sunk.

I seen this on Twitter the other day :

20240107_201813.thumb.jpg.4fb4200739a3416d04483f493ee1186a.jpg

No wonder the till is empty, tbh.

9 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I don't know why but it is the rule. If I'm ever in a boozer and bottles topped like that are what's getting bought and sunk.

I seen this on Twitter the other day :

20240107_201813.thumb.jpg.4fb4200739a3416d04483f493ee1186a.jpg

No wonder the till is empty, tbh.

Jeezo that's grim.

Great name for a beer. Liquid Refreshment, a NZ IPA from Wellington’s Garage Project. It’s a refreshing liquid and have 3 more cans after this one. 

BREWED WITHLiquid Hop Kief, southern cross, Nelson, Riwaka, & Rakau

Care for a Liquid Refreshment? 100% Kiwi hopped NZ IPA, brewed with a selection of Aotearoa's finest and finished with a hit of brand new liquid Motueka Sub Zero Hop Kief. Bright golden IPA with clean, snappy bitterness and luscious lifted notes of citrus, feijoa and ripe stone fruit. Just pure refreshment - it’s Kiwi in a can.

IMG_0128.jpeg

Edited by Eednud