What Are You Drinking ?

Usually only see O’Brien Lager in Adelaide so it was a surprise to see their Pale Ale in stock. Turns out the bottle shop received them in error so on sale at $15 for a 6 pack. Had this years ago. For a gluten free beer this wasn’t too bad. 

IMG_0205.jpeg

4 hours ago, centralTon said:

Two by Two - Citra Simcoe Pale in Crown Posada, Newcastle….superb. 

IMG_0830.jpeg

I'll be in there on the 14th or 15th of next month. Also planning to visit the bridge Hotel, the town mouse, and the free trade inn.

Got this from my son in law who received a carton of it from the crane company after using them to lift some equipment at his work. Much better than a branded cap, pen, umbrella etc. I’ve had it before as it is Big Shed’s Jetty Jumper Mid Strength Pale Ale (3.5%). Not bad. 

IMG_0208.jpeg

Edited by Eednud

Not my photo but just had an Everyday Ale from Wayward Brewing, Camperdown which is not very far from Camperdown Park but the one in Sydney. It’s a pleasant unhazy pale ale. 

IMG_1910.webp

Not something I’d usually buy and probably won’t again but have watched a few Korean shows on Netflix and they seem to enjoy their beer and soju. Haven’t tried soju but have had a lot of Japanese sochu. This reminds me of grape flavoured bubble gum my kids used to enjoy. A waste of Tiger and whatever brand of soju they used.

IMG_0223.jpeg