What Are You Drinking ?

Was it rank? I always imagine it to be a bit too sickly. I tried Pomegranate Cider the other day. It was fucking delicious!

Wouldn't say it was rank, in fact far from it but I couldn't drink too many in the one go. Would probably be really nice ice-cold sitting in a beer garden on a hot day but still tasted nice last night when the rain was battering the windows. I fancy that pomegranate stuff, who makes that and where can I get it? Not really a fan of Magners but I do fancy the new ginger stuff. Need to look out for that as well. Got a bottle of Frank's alcoholic ginger beer in the fridge. Hoping it's better than the Crabbies.

Anyway I am drinking an ice-cold can of Carlsberg and a glass of Jura malt with a splash of malt. Got the new Bonnie Prince Billy album playing, it's pouring and very windy outside and I'm off work tomorrow. Doesn't get much better :D

Guest honestrae95

Coke in a glass bottle!!!! Always tastes better in a glass bottle!

After the hang-over from hell last weekend- i'm not on anything stronger!:(

Coke Zero.

Eagerly anticipating my bottles of real ale later though, including McEwan's Champion, Brewdog Punk I.P.A. and Theakston's Old Peculiar. :D

You will be farting like a brewery horse later tongue.gif