What Are You Drinking ?

7 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Amstrad, Sharp & Mitsubishi released some in the early 80's. Didn't bother to check the brand of the one I saw but it might be an Amstrad.

Might have known Amstrad would be involved. Between the E-m@iler and the GX4000, Sugar loved a "different" device.

38 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Occasionally keep an eye on the new posts on this thread to monitor G_Man1985's varied drinking habits, but this caught my attention - am I the only one who has never heard of vertical record players before? I'm old enough to remember when vinyl was the medium of choice, but I can't remember seeing those anywhere  :wacko:

Posh folk used to have them in cars.

Mike Summerbee BTW.

DEwrYjgXcAAKR_c.jpg

Pint of Carlton Draught in the One Tree Hill Hotel, Spring Gully nr Bendigo. There's more than one tree. 3dab817f77f957a419f08094c4073b8c.jpg

Is this the first Pub you've posted a picture in that has had other humans in it?

6 hours ago, Eednud said:

Pot of Carlton Draught d0d0a546d66b7c2b23e82960f0cbff33.jpg in this pub cab26f4b774ed6d2cd25231ec07e202f.jpg

Are you a touring salesman or on an extended pub crawl? I've noticed you never get too far from Melbourne. Not that I'm stalking you or anything.

Edited by welshbairn

Are you a touring salesman or on an extended pub crawl? I've noticed you never get too far from Melbourne. Not that I'm stalking you or anything.

On holiday at a place called Harcourt North about 27 kms from Bendigo. Head back to Adelaide midweek.