What Are You Drinking ?

Green Beacon 3 Bolt pale ale. First time have had one of their beers. Brewery based at Teneriffe in Brisbane. Heading towards a bit too fruity but it's cool and refreshing on a warm spring day. The font and the Coopers stout font are obscuring people for those people in pubs visited spotters. f3ac9b845433f7314a3b90a979e11d50.jpg

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Did you have your powder blue cloak on again?

There's a Hare Krishna temple near me (yes, there really is) and the lads who work there (monking?) are some of the best dressed folk you'll see on the west side of Edinburgh. Tweed boots, tweed capes, tweed deerstalkers and overcoats, smart manbags. Goes better with the bright orange stuff underneath that you'd expect. A lesson there for our DABby friends perhaps. 

I'm in the pub drinking a lager called Scotia Howff, never seen it anywhere else but it's only £2.60 a pint and actually tastes quite nice. I'm probably being poisoned but for that price you really can't complain.

Scotia howff?? That sounds like a 50-something granny from Coatbridge That hoors herself to buy the grandweans new trainers.