Eastenders....

So, oor claudette is a murderer then. But has Patrick (ohh maaaan) got there in time to stop big vinny wringing her neck??

It's been pretty dull the last couple of weeks, but this week is going spectacularly so far.  Hopefully Patrick manages to stop Vincent from killing Claudette.  Vincent is many things, but I don't think he's a murderer.  He's also by far the best character in it at the moment.

Mick's entirely justified meltdown at his squabbling kids was also great fun.

I happened to catch 10 minutes of this the other night.  I'm not exaggerating when i say i reckon it's been at least 15 years since I saw more than a few seconds of Eastenders.

What I found remarkable is that I'm pretty sure the last time I saw it, Phil Mitchell was a drunken, shambling mess, and here we are 15 years later and the story line seemed to be surrounding Phil Mitchell being a drunken, shambling mess.  They're playing the long game with that story line.

How's Mark's AIDS?  Is Nasty Nick still thieving from Dot?  Did Den ever get that divorce from Ang?