Eastenders....

Quite enjoyed that. I think Ronnie & Roxy had served their time anyway. Writers were probably running out of ideas's where to go with their characters and as they always do things together, killing them off together makes sense. The Mick and Lee stuff was pretty decent too.

Still making my mind up over whether tonight's episode was good or not. Perhaps the R&R ending being leaked months ago took away the element of surprise. Didn't expect them to go in a way that seemed to be common knowledge and Eastenders has lots of previous for plot twists. 

Hopefully more of Glenda and Danny in the aftermath. Thought they would've had more of a role tonight after randomly turning up on Friday.

Max will be gutted! 

Edited by C. Muir

That was a very lazy way to kill off two of the show's longstanding characters. Saw what you like about Roxy and Ronnie but they deserved a heck of a lot better than to die in a bizarre swimming pool accident. None of it was foreshadowed - when Roxy pulled the pouch of cocaine from her bag, it would have made a lot more sense for her to snort the entire bag and then have heart failure or something in the pool. Instead she puts the cocaine away and hangs about as normal before just keeling over. The heck? And then Ronnie jumps in, wedding dress and all, and somehow gets tangled in her own veil and drowns. That just doesn't make a lick of sense to me.

Danny Dyer was the best thing in the show and I'm looking forward to seeing how Lee's confession resolves itself. We all know Lee's character is being written out so it probably won't be amicably.

yeah, they kept trolling us throughout with the car bit, the sitting on the bridge and the leaning over the stairs banister.

Yep! I thought it was very well done episode. Jack telling the Cinderella story to the kids worked well too. I'm a fan of both EastEnders and Corrie but the Walford soap has pissed all over Corrie during the festive period IMO.