Eastenders....

Very entertaining episode last night (minus the scenes starring charisma vacuum Ronnie Mitchell and that weird lad Andy/Gareth). It was a fantastic way to bring Grant Mitchell back into things and establish him as the top dog - the stuff in the Queen Vic was tremendous, especially when he bodied that yung man up to no good. Babe was as watchable as always - she's such a good heel and I'm thoroughly looking forward to her getting her comeuppance at some point down the line, especially now that Claudette knows what she's up to.

I'm glad Sharon clarified the other day that he went to an English school and spoke with an English accent or that would have been a whole new Vicky's accent fiasco right there. Thank f**k that didn't happen.

Only in Eastenders could a woman conceive two kids on the floor of The Vic by the landlord and still have two different fathers.

1 hour ago, 53_and_counting said:

AGAIN? many times has she fucked off only to come back for an even more shambolic storyline 

Erm, none. Any time she's not appeared for a while she's either been in jail or abroad. This time the actress is bowing out

15 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

There's no real decent way of saying this but I hope Babe gets killed.

Bit of a chilling ending for Babe last night.  She's certainly been left out in the cold. etc etc.

I don't think this will quite the end for her though.  Personally, I'm hoping Claudette arranges for her to be crushed in the boot of that ridiculous car of hers.  She's so evil she's achieved something I thought was impossible - actually made me feel sorry for Abi.

• 3 weeks later...

Last week's episodes were great fun.  Grant Mitchell being Grant Mitchell, rocking up to the warehouse with his long-lost son (who'd almost slept with his sister) armed with baseball bats in an attempt to rescue Ben and Jay.  Eastenders at its overblown best.

Now Grant, Mark, Courtney and Jay have all left, folk are complaining about fortnightly bin collections and Dot's being a bigot.  Yawn.