Eastenders....

I've gathered who that Andy is which is why I didn't understand the quotation marks. It is definitely rape!

And yes, Grant is coming soon. I'm very, very excited.

The Andy guy- what's his story? I saw the bit the other night when he had the newspaper cuttings of Ronnie

The Andy guy- what's his story? I saw the bit the other night when he had the newspaper cuttings of Ronnie

I've not seen anything official but it suddenly clicked the other night: he's got to be Kat's son

I thought the Kat's son storyline was being developed in the Kat and Alfie spinoff set in Ireland?

Kind of pissed all over the spoiler tags I had to type on my phone there, pal. Cheers.

I'd imagine the spin-off is where it'll be confirmed who he is.

Kind of pissed all over the spoiler tags I had to type on my phone there, pal. Cheers.

I'd imagine the spin-off is where it'll be confirmed who he is.

Sorry haha but from what I understand the storyline about Kat and the ridiculous son she never knew she gave birth to is the basis for this "Redwater" show that they're hoping will be a long-running thing with an Irish cast (Maria Doyle Kennedy and other big names are in it.) That would suggest to me that the storyline about Kat's son isn't something we'll see in Eastenders unless Redwater tanks. Now Kat has left Eastenders (for Redwater) it doesn't make much sense that her main Redwater storyline would play out on EE in her absence. I think the point is that the son is Irish and part of the new community they're creating on the new show.

Edited by Antlion

Last night's episode was all over the place. There was such a grinding shift in tone between Sonia and Peggy getting their biopsy results and Mick and Linda getting propositioned by Nev and Belinda was really weird and didn't hang together at all.

There was, however, a very funny moment when Mick took off his Union Jack towel to reveal a pair of Union Jack dookers.

Last night's episode was all over the place. There was such a grinding shift in tone between Sonia and Peggy getting their biopsy results and Mick and Linda getting propositioned by Nev and Belinda was really weird and didn't hang together at all.

There was, however, a very funny moment when Mick took off his Union Jack towel to reveal a pair of Union Jack dookers.

Yeah a very disjointed episode. Just put me in even more of a bad mood after the football :lol:

I like when soaps have juxtaposition between tragedy and comedy to lighten an episode. Last night it just didn't work though. The whole Mick/Linda/Belinda/Neville thing just made me cringe. Besides, if they really did have CC TV over the pond, they'd know Mick was putting the fish back, not stealing them, and Mick would be smart enough to know that.