Eastenders....

At least the new ben slightly resembles the old one, that wee boot Lauren is totally different and annoying as f**k to boot. The old one would be just getting ripe about now as well. ph34r.gif

The new Lauren is an absolute rat and played in a completely different way to the other lassie who played her. The other girl gave the character an air of vulnerability as she had a quite sad looking face and large eyes. It's being played by the new lassie like shes a completely different person, as well as being more harsh looking, she's played as a deceitful cow.

The same can be said for Ben's transformation, but at least there is a reason for his change of character. Plus that other wee laddie would have never EVER been the correct choice to play the distant psycho with his short arse and squeaky wee voice. New Ben reminds me a bit of that crazy son of Ian Beale who shot Jane.

The new Lauren is an absolute rat and played in a completely different way to the other lassie who played her. The other girl gave the character an air of vulnerability as she had a quite sad looking face and large eyes. It's being played by the new lassie like shes a completely different person, as well as being more harsh looking, she's played as a deceitful cow.

The same can be said for Ben's transformation, but at least there is a reason for his change of character. Plus that other wee laddie would have never EVER been the correct choice to play the distant psycho with his short arse and squeaky wee voice. New Ben reminds me a bit of that crazy son of Ian Beale who shot Jane.

She makes me want to put my foot through the tele, almost as much as the X-Factor.

Why is no-one else commenting on this programme at the moment??!!

We have:-

Phil shagging Glenda

Ian Beale shagging Glenda

The Brannings all together

Janine drugging Ryan and admitting it

Bianca and her skank kids stealing stuff

And so so much more....

Why is no-one else commenting on this programme at the moment??!!

We have:-

Phil shagging Glenda

Ian Beale shagging Glenda

The Brannings all together

Janine drugging Ryan and admitting it

Bianca and her skank kids stealing stuff

And so so much more....

I hate to say, but i think its because Corrie has been kicking its arse for the past few weeks.

Easties needs to come back fighting.

I love how Fat Butcher was having a go at my Stacey, she has a cheek calling anyone a home wrecker :lol:

Guest The Phoenix

I need to do something that will get me a 6 month stretch. If prison can cure bens hearing it might help my eyesight.

Pardon?

Yipee a double pun. :D

Nothing nailbiting. Mondays was just Janine and Stacey discussing in Staceys house, i.e Janine asking why her husband would cheat on her with some skank (knowing it's Stacey but Stacey not knowing she knows so Janine just makes it out as if it's someone else in a way).

Tonights was Lauren and Max talking about Stacey cause Lauren thinks Max still loves her.