Eastenders....

Well that was utter pish tonight. The football was farcical and wasn't helped by Kat flashing her knickers at anything that had a pulse.

I reckon it was the coach from the other team that done it in the kitchen with the rolling pin.

that was a grim episode - the half time team talk from kat is not quiet pacino in any given sunday is it? as for the storyline i am very confused as to what constitutes beautiful to the writers - kat is a cheap slag and not a pretty one at that - i still shake my head thinking bakc to the the time phil ditched dawn for shirley the terrorhawk

This is a heave of shite the now. Although some more involvement of Lola has been pleasing to the eye. Not much gossip about whos fathering her baby though. Probably end up a birth bombshell in contrast to Darren being Georges father but with someone ridiculous like Fatboy or Tyler.

This soap has died a death since the Dennis Rickman and Johnny Allen days. Still find myself watching it though...

This is a heave of shite the now. Although some more involvement of Lola has been pleasing to the eye. Not much gossip about whos fathering her baby though. Probably end up a birth bombshell in contrast to Darren being Georges father but with someone ridiculous like Fatboy or Tyler.

This soap has died a death since the Dennis Rickman and Johnny Allen days. Still find myself watching it though...

ben's the father of lola's wean is he not?

as for current storylines, when they have to invent a football team storyline just to give Kat Moon a part in the show then its a sign that her time is up, the whole Jean and Micheal thing has just dropped off a cliff, the Ben killed Heather storyline needs finishing as its a fucking joke that Shirley is still being a clown about it

Also the Joey thing is a disaster imo, pointless bringing him into it tbh

wow!!!! ive always wondered who it was who liked the johnny allen days - pantomine mobsters

eastenders hasnt been decent in well over a decade

Somebody murder Masood's brother already. Make it painful. dry.gif

Aye he seems a bit of a twat on first impressions. Another poor episode last night. It really needs to pick itself up and get some decent storylines on the go instead of the usual pish like Kat getting rogered in the kitchen behind Alfies back. They can do better than that surely, or can they?

Derek is becoming more of a comedy character which is disappointing in a way, although his one liners are sometimes brilliant. Not sure why they brought that lassie back from the nail bar either

I thought Derek was brought in to be a mobster and I mean a proper mobster not some old man that goes around selling dodgy stuff. thought phil and Derek were supposed to get into a fight over who runs the square. all that happened was 2 overweight old men having a punchup in the pub.

they need to get rid of some of the pointless characters.

Derek is becoming more of a comedy character which is disappointing in a way, although his one liners are sometimes brilliant. Not sure why they brought that lassie back from the nail bar either

ive noticed that they are giving derek a softer side just as they did with the mitchells through the years - very dissapointing

the girl from the nail bar offers nothing to the show and was involved in the worst scene in eastenders history a while back with darrens girl at the time sitting in the queen vic and asking how each others family were doing