Eastenders....

She is an absolute beaut!

EastEnders has been utter shite recently. Seems like half of tonight's episode was Bianca moaning like f**k about potentially going back to jail. "Oh, think of my kids at Christmas." Should have thought about that before breaking in, eh?

I have to say that I'm in camp Kirsty. Aye, she may not be the bonniest of girls, but I bet she is utter filth and takes it up the brown banger no problem.

This has been bollocks recently, couldn't care less about the whole Dexter/Sam thing. Felt like putting the boot through the telly when Sharon came back.

Also had been hoping for more scenes with Whitney, Poppy and Lauren in their waitressing uniforms with maybe Lucy helping out too, but sadly not to be.

There's something incredibly dislikable about 'Denny'. Fucking little shitbag. Somehow my uni flatmate loved him, so I'd tell her on a regular basis that there's an upcoming storyline about him hanging himself.

Edited by berwick-the-unbeatable