Eastenders....

Weddings are, have always been and will always be rank in that shithole square. Getting married in a dingy third rate nightclub, who in there right mind would stoop so low. I cringed the whole way through for sharon

eastenders weddings are generally a fucking embarrassment, clearly sharon wanted to be the king or queen of embarrassments

obviously this is jacks confirmed exit from the show, he goes with ronnie, f**k knows how micheal goes, but with janine back i wouldnt be surprised if his departure is facilitated by a funeral directors

I think they've found two kids even less scary than Liam's gang pals. Although the fat one had a cracking paedo tash on him so I suppose he's a little bit more frightening than the other.

Have you ever wondered what part of a chicken a nugget is made out off?

• 2 weeks later...

You would think that out of the goodness of his heart, Phil Mitchell would have stepped up and offered to punch some wee scrote. In fact, feck the goodness of his heart, surely he wants to impress Sharon? Shocking stuff, Mitchell. I hope you sleep at night.

So Lauren didn't notice that Lucy put a double vodka in her lemonade? :blink: What a load of feckin shite!

Yep, said pretty much the same. Plus, a girl that drinks as much as Lauren does gets absolutely shitfaced after a double vodka? I don't think so. In fact, I don't think I'd even be that hammered after a double vodka.

Finally, the least scary gang kid is getting locked up. Liam could fight that other kid fairly convincingly a few weeks back, but he couldn't knock out the kid that his own mum managed to deck? Bollocks. Complete and utter bollocks.

Even with a single measure you would notice.

I was pissing myself laughing when that happened.

The writers of this show are beyond terrible.

The funny thing is it happens quite alot in soaps. I've seen episodes where someone is slipping spirits into someones drink all night and they haven't noticed. It's ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...