Eastenders....

Everyone on the same row of houses as them. I can't actually think who else lives along that row though. Have they not been converted into flats? The place that Derek rented for him and Kat to use had steps leading up.

Think the love nest was round at Turpin road.

had a semi last night when aisha was in the towel :wub: masood should get with her. zainab just a greeting faced old boot whos only interested in trying to impress the neighbours.

wonder what her leaving the square storyline is, surely its not because masood pumps the geordie asian chick, thats too obvious and would be a washout for zainabs character

knowing the scriptwriters its either a run of the mill storyline like that or something fucking drastic like zainab runs away with masoods brother :lol:

wonder what her leaving the square storyline is, surely its not because masood pumps the geordie asian chick, thats too obvious and would be a washout for zainabs character

knowing the scriptwriters its either a run of the mill storyline like that or something fucking drastic like zainab runs away with masoods brother :lol:

I reckon Masood will get Aisha up the duff & Zainab will find out. Whatever happens her exit can't come quick enough. She's a detestable character!

I reckon Masood will get Aisha up the duff & Zainab will find out. Whatever happens her exit can't come quick enough. She's a detestable character!

I just hate the way the writers seem to think that the viewers find her hillarious. We don't.

what an absolutely pathetic hiding max got :lol:

a burst nose and a couple of body shots going by the way he was sitting fine in the car later, fucking pathetic

It was the strange wound that was on the side of his nose that got me. How the hell do you start bleeding there from a blow. The 'ard men'

must have long nails

Guest The Phoenix
Masood drowns Zainab in the water feature.
I wish he fucking well would. She really is a pain in the backside

Oh well, bang goes that theory.

I'm relying on the sledgehammer now, Masood.