Eastenders....

Yes, your right. What happend to the Romanian? Did they meet in the hospital or something?

Going by Wikipedia, he met her at a ferry port as she entered the country and married her because he felt sorry for her. He eventually had to bribe her for a divorce as he was with Kathy Beale.

Going by Wikipedia, he met her at a ferry port as she entered the country and married her because he felt sorry for her. He eventually had to bribe her for a divorce as he was with Kathy Beale.

Fair enough, my memory decieves me.

Don't usually watch eastenders but saw a few shows in the past week. I don't know how Masood restrained himself from pumping the living daylights out of Aisha when she was standing in front of him wearing nothing but a towel and literally BEGGING for it. I know I wouldn't be able.

I'd have probably spunked as I was taking the towel off her. I'd have still pushed it in though just to say i'd done it.

Good episode and although I hate Zainab it was fitting that she got a Julia's theme. I feel genuine relief for Masood now, he can have a life free of that woman.

pity he'll not see his kid though, shes fucking off to pakistan which means he doesnt get to see him, its not like a normal parent breakup

i felt a bit sad when he was saying goodbye to his wee boy, would fucking break my heart if i ever lost my kid

I can't stand events in Bianca's house anymore. I'm sick of seeing her struglge with her money situation. I'm sick of watching Tiffany dance. I'm sick of seeing Morgan write Morman (even though i've only seen him do it twice). I'm sick of Liam being a p***k. I'm sick of Whitney & that c**t boyfriend. As for Carol shouting that when the parole bloke was there - bollocks. P.S. I reckon Carol will end up getting screwed by that guy.

I can't stand events in Bianca's house anymore. I'm sick of seeing her struglge with her money situation. I'm sick of watching Tiffany dance. I'm sick of seeing Morgan write Morman (even though i've only seen him do it twice). I'm sick of Liam being a p***k. I'm sick of Whitney & that c**t boyfriend. As for Carol shouting that when the parole bloke was there - bollocks. P.S. I reckon Carol will end up getting screwed by that guy.

Agree with all of the above. Arseholes, the lot of them