Eastenders....

Shirley is:

a: pointless

b: a fucking embarrassment to herself.

About time they got rid of her. She has nothing to bring to the show anymore, she has no ties there at all and it's blindingly obvious that they can't think of anything else to do with her. Get her to f**k.

Shirley is:

a: pointless

b: a fucking embarrassment to herself.

About time they got rid of her. She has nothing to bring to the show anymore, she has no ties there at all and it's blindingly obvious that they can't think of anything else to do with her. Get her to f**k.

She is fit though.

• 3 weeks later...

Eastenders is a fuckin abortion of a soap just now. I really can't remember it being as bad. The storylines are either bordering on ridiculous or as dull as dishwater. They really need to sack the scriptwriters and get decent ones in.

Sent from my HTC One X using Pie & Bovril mobile app

That Bobby is a beady eyed little fucker. He's always laughing when he says his lines and seems to look at the camera now and then.

I hope new Peter kicks the shit out of Joey.

I can't be arsed with Michael, Janine & Alice anymore. I'm not keen on Denise, Patrick and big tits.

I quite like Max but his new treacle can f**k off.

I hate Dexters mum. And Dexter's gran. Not too keen on Dexter either if truth be told.

That Bobby is a beady eyed little fucker. He's always laughing when he says his lines and seems to look at the camera now and then.

I can't be arsed with Michael, Janine & Alice anymore. I'm not keen on Denise, Patrick and big tits.

I hate Dexters mum. And Dexter's gran. Not too keen on Dexter either if truth be told.

Roxy n Alfie?

Kaaaat?

Phil, Sharon and Dennneeeeeee.

In general or just Kim's?