Eastenders....

Michael is comedy gold this weather. Not as funny as Liam's gang though.

Michael has been class. Just doesn't give a f**k.

What was the queue outside the Minute Mart all about?! That would rival a queue for One Direction tickets.

Them "Gangsters" are as hard as my shite.

Tamwar just scared them away ffs.

Spoke too soon you facking mag!

That leader of that gang looks like a fucking zombie. My mate goes mad every time he comes on the screen.

Havent seen it in years but in the news they're saying Phil is getting together with Sharon again. f**k me, cant they think of anything new or is that the default setting - no idea for a new storyline so just rehash something over a decade ago. Next Grant will come back and the bruvs will end up driving into water with one pointing a gun.

Eastenders really is quite awful just now. Absolutely sick of any storylines with Bianca and her annoying kids.

Agreed.

How many bedrooms are Biancas house?

They all seem to have their own.

Agreed.

Agreed.

in the same boat where she is so skint even though she'll get child benefit for 3 weans, tax credits, dole money, the works, and she most likely doesnt pay rent considering that janine owns the house and micheal hasnt bothered his arse once to go ask for it

Sharon's bloody annoying, eh? First we have her telling Tanya that she has to let Max see that she's moved on then doing exactly that to Phil, making a big song and dance about being over him. Phi being completely nonplussed by it being a highlight of the episode.

in the same boat where she is so skint even though she'll get child benefit for 3 weans, tax credits, dole money, the works, and she most likely doesnt pay rent considering that janine owns the house and micheal hasnt bothered his arse once to go ask for it

Aye, because tax credits and child benefit are a fortune and you can get dole money while you work!

Aye, because tax credits and child benefit are a fortune and you can get dole money while you work!

Seeing as her 'job' is on a stall in a market. I really dont think she pays tax.