Eastenders....

Yes he did and deservedly so. Max was, for once, justifed in his behaviour.

Really? He proposed and booked the wedding having no paperwork to confirm his divorce! He's an idiot! Tanya is in the right here. Why would she not want shot of him? It's not the fact that he married someone else that's the problem. He didn't tell Tanya about her, he never owned up to the pregnancy/abortion when he found out about it and now he's admitted that he's still in love with Kirsty.

Agree completely regarding Tanya being a hypocrite, I mean give the guy a break. When exactly was he meant to tell her that he got married? She only got the all clear from the cancer a few weeks ago. He thought the divorce was sorted by Derek, and was unaware of the abortion until a couple of weeks ago.

In short, I think he's well shot of her. Might be a ride, but she's a total mentalist.

Got to admit, max has had a lucky escape, she's a nut job..... she's so paranoid, becasue she is a cheater... not only that but she pulls the mind games, convincing max its all his fault knowing fine well that any other guy would have been long gone. max was conned by his brother, he didn't tell her, to protect her. but oh no, tanya can't see that....

its always woe is me, with her, she hasn't got the first clue how to raise her children, loosing her temper with them constantly, plus that wee boy of hers.... when do you actually see her with him? roxy's wean may be a fckin mute, but at least she spends time with her.

don't even get me started on how she treats her mother, that whole going behind her back, tracing her long lost sister, oh no, tanya knows best, pull up the past, ruin everyones lives,

it wont be long til she's left with nothing, it used to be that abi was the daddy's girl, but lauren seems to be pig sick of her mum and her selfish attitude towards the cancer and how she has treated those who love her.

Tanya deserves all of that. She's vile and would have went absolutely mental about all of it had he told her, despite the fact that she binned Max and kept her cancer from him. And given that she's slept with his brother and she and Sean Slater buried him alive to traumatise him after he confided in her about the childhood trauma he suffered after being buried alive by his father and Derek.

Are you an alias of my husband? He said much the same last night.

As for being paranoid because she's a cheater, I think technically Max got in there first with the cheating. How many bits on the side has he had now? And how many times has she cheated? Sean and Jack were after Max had been playing around with Stacey and she wasn't with Max anymore, she only actually cheated on Greg with Max. Plus, he was fiddling with Kirsty in the back alley by the Vic, so he was technically playing away.

Max might well have been conned by Derek, but do you not think he ought to have been asking for paperwork to prove he was divorced? I'd sure as hell want to see it if I were him. Max has had months to sit Tanya down and tell her the truth, but never bothered his arse. He could have avoided the whole thing by being honest about it.