Eastenders....

I've oddly started watching this again on BBC3 when I'm in bed. I was expecting hmi to bring up the time she got involved with thingy Slater and buried him alive in the woods, thought that would be a great comeback to any of the pish she was throwing at him for his past.

That almost never happens in these programmes sadly. A massive thing that happened only a few months back, which would be dynamite to throw in someone's face in an argument, and it's never brought up!

What a lot of pish.

EDIT: Razor, I think Tanya was Bradley's baby sitter, afterall Lauren and Abi are Tanya's kids, so they wouldn't have been around until she started shegging Max behind the back of his first wife, who was a bit of a nutter as well.

Edited by Adam

EDIT: Razor, I think Tanya was Bradley's baby sitter, afterall Lauren and Abi are Tanya's kids, so they wouldn't have been around until she started shegging Max behind the back of his first wife, who was a bit of a nutter as well.

Yeah your right. Although, I always thought Max and Bradley's first interactions were when he (Max) first moved to the square.

i wanna move to east london, lauren's benefits (im guessing they are benefits as she never fucking works) allow her to go to the pub every fucking day

Nobody on the whole square works. Masoods postie round is the best.

i wanna move to east london, lauren's benefits (im guessing they are benefits as she never fucking works) allow her to go to the pub every fucking day

She is spending Abi's student loan, you will find out about it in a couple of weeks.

Bianca works and shes the poorest c**t on the show lol

Don't forget Trace!

What a hard day at work Tanya had, went to work in the morning, had 2 glasses of champers then into the pub (suddenly in the dark)

rolleyes.gif

See how you need to go up a flight of stairs to get into the Brannings. Where does their kitchen door lead?

The house isn't built on a hill...

Who else lives in the block on the square with a stair case out front?

Everyone on the same row of houses as them. I can't actually think who else lives along that row though. Have they not been converted into flats? The place that Derek rented for him and Kat to use had steps leading up.

The whole Phil adopting Lexi storyline is getting a bit tedious is it no?

Will Beale the Squeal eventually dip Denise?

If Denise nor Zainab got the gig in the Minute Mart, who will?

He's only fostered her while Lola gets her act together. It is dragging on a bit, but then these things do in reality too so it's not that far-fetched.

I wish Beale would get on with it. I'm getting really annoyed by his creepy wee smirk every time he speaks to her. He's a creepy wee man.

I was theorising last night that perhaps Ayesha has gone for the job behind their backs. Maybe it's her. I have no idea though. Normally you get some kind of advanced warning of new people coming in to the show, but I've not heard anything. Could it even be that Beale has gone for it in an attempt to get closer to Denise?

Ayesha was also my guess after seeing the interview between her and Zainab in the house. Then I thought if that's where she got the idea from to apply it may have been too late by then as i'm sure it was the day before when they had the mock.

Ian landing the job would be quite good. However, i'm sick of seeing that grin he pulls after he speaks to Denise.

unless they plan to keep ayesha in it for a length of time then it would surely be better off going to beale

Unless this is zainabs exit plan, she acutally gets the job and is forced to work elsewhere (didnt someone from the minimart have this storyline also though)

Aye, Patricks ex Yoalnde.