Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Bayern Munich v Barcelona on Wednesday night :thumsup28)

The game last night was a bit meh really, usual pre-season fare, and Barcelona had a practically un-recognisable team on the pitch. Messi, Song, Mascherano and Alexis Sancez started, but the rest were fringe players, and in the second half they switched to the entire B team.

Messi didn't look like he could be bothered, hardly moved out of the centre circle in the 45 minutes he was on the pitch.

The stadium is some place, comfortably the best stadium I've ever been to, and you don't see too many sell-out 71,000 crowds for friendly matches. Would like to go back for a big game to really sample the proper atmosphere.

Right, so, I had money saved to go see Motherwell in Europe (Few hundred quid), and now that's away to f**k, because getting to Russia is a bit daft, even for me, I'm looking to go somewhere, and see a game in Europe.

Not really fussed about which league, but if anyone had any particular recommendations, that'd be cool, anyone that's been places and done things, where's good?

Right, so, I had money saved to go see Motherwell in Europe (Few hundred quid), and now that's away to f**k, because getting to Russia is a bit daft, even for me, I'm looking to go somewhere, and see a game in Europe.

Not really fussed about which league, but if anyone had any particular recommendations, that'd be cool, anyone that's been places and done things, where's good?

Go to a German game. I've heard Dusseldorf is a pretty good place to stay as you can go to a few games over the course of a weekend though I've never been there.

If you're planning Germany you should give Fudge a PM. I don't mean to whore him out but he'd be able to give you a few decent ideas of Germany football and games to go to. He goes pretty often and would be able to give you a decent insight due to his experiences.

I'm sadly not in that bracket any more! :lol: They'll have to be the same price as the home end I would think, not sure if they'll put you on the terracing behind the goal or at the far end of the seated stand.

was at a few carlisle games last year,th away support gets the far end of the bizarre stand

• 2 weeks later...

Go to a German game. I've heard Dusseldorf is a pretty good place to stay as you can go to a few games over the course of a weekend though I've never been there.

If you're planning Germany you should give Fudge a PM. I don't mean to whore him out but he'd be able to give you a few decent ideas of Germany football and games to go to. He goes pretty often and would be able to give you a decent insight due to his experiences.

Cheers guys. Got to wait a couple of weeks at least to see how things settle here in London, but I'm def keen for some sort of trip. Will look into.

post-21829-0-27251000-1375797599_thumb.p

Edited by ScottR96