Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Anyone been to an Arsenal game a The Emirates before? I'm looking to go to the Fulham game in January and it looks like it may be members only?

I went to the arsenal game last weekend and got a ticket on the morning of the game.

I just googled arsenal tickets and there were some on Craigslist. Mind you it was 90 quid for a north bank ticket!! And that was the cheapest.

Great stadium though.

The area surrounding West Ham's ground is genuinely really scary.

Ah it's not that bad really.

Palace will probably be better for atmosphere and prices, but the football might well be appalling, and I have a feeling they have a members only scheme for this season. Might be easier to get a ticket for West Ham, although they're bloody expensive for what are supposed to be the traditional working class east end club. I remember considering going to see them play Barnsley in the Championship, and the cheapest seats were about £40.

I'm going to the Leeds vs Wigan game tomorrow night.

A couple of my mates are Leeds season ticket holders and they've got a free ticket for tomorrows game so I'm going along with them.

Don't even have to chip in for petrol since the one that's driving gets it all paid for by his work, so a free night at the football for me. :thumsup2

Edited by gy diamond

• 3 weeks later...

Today I saw Luton Town thrash Kidderminster harriers 6-0. I would say the standard of football was akin to the seaside league. Some of the passing was funking awful the amount of goal kicks must have been in double figures. Just for good measure Luton have a guy playing for them who looks like mark Yardley dad the tits on it were something else.

Down in London for New Year so taking in Fulham v West Ham at Craven Cottage on the 1st.

Absolutely no idea what to expect really, would have preferred to go to the Arsenal game (round the corner from my mates house and have a bit of a soft spot) but tickets were proving difficult to come by.

Down in London for New Year so taking in Fulham v West Ham at Craven Cottage on the 1st.

Absolutely no idea what to expect really, would have preferred to go to the Arsenal game (round the corner from my mates house and have a bit of a soft spot) but tickets were proving difficult to come by.

Craven Cottage is a cracking wee ground, was there back in November and really enjoyed it.

from today's York City v Morecambe programme

"We are delighted to welcome today Heaven-Leigh Bilbrough, age 9, who is the winner of our Christmas cover competition..."

Heaven-Leigh??! :blink:

Not being entirely up to date with League Two I was wondering who the grey haired shouty old man was in the home dugout. Turned out it was Nigel Worthington...