Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Going to Newcastle Swansea on Saturday. Going down for the weekend for my mates 21st (massive newcastle fan, father is a geordie).

Fucking raging though, Pards and the boys clearly popped off on their summer holidays weeks ago!

Ah well, St James Park is a beautiful stadium and the atmosphere is usually decent. Howay the lads.

Heading down too but in the away end. C'Mon the Swans!!

I was at Buxton v Matlock a couple of weeks ago- the Derbyshire Derby if you will..

A stadium reminiscent of a 2nd/3rd Division Scottish Ground, say a bit like Station Park, Forfar, a crowd of 500 on a night Man U were playing on the tv in the Champions League and Matt Thornhill, late of Hibernian FC. having found his level- from Scottish Premier to Evostick Premier.

Buxton's ground is apparently the highest in England. I will post a couple of photos if I can be arsed.

Tomorrow is Hartlepool Monkey Hangers v The Mighty Shrimps of Eric Morecambe...

Off to see Sparta Prague v Slovan Liberal next Saturday and Bohemians Prague v Slavia on Sunday. Really looking forward to our weekend in Prague and especially the Kangaroos game on Sunday!

Have you been before? Been to the three highlighted grounds with Bohemians being my favourite. Hope you have a great time.

Old Trafford on Saturday for the Norwich game. First English game, so pretty excited. Anybody got any recommendations for good places to eat/drink in Manchester?

You are going to Old Trafford when your own team can win the league?

You must be a right c**t.

Off to slavia v pribram on this weekend! Cannot wait!!!

Just back from seeing Bohemians v Slavia and Sparta v Slovan Liberec. Cracking weekend away with the games costing about £7 odds each. Took a trip down to Eden to see Slavia's ground as well. Didn't get inside, but from the outside it just looks like an office block. Take a trip a mile up the road and you'll see Dolicek (Bohemians wee ground). A throw back to the 70's and a great place to watch a game. Tram 24 will take you down to Eden from the centre of the town. Enjoy yourself and remember, the beer is as cheap as chips!

You are going to Old Trafford when your own team can win the league?

You must be a right c**t.

Well no.

I was at the game last Saturday when it was impossible for Dundee to win the league. I got the tickets as a Christmas present so I was dreading that I might miss the match in which Dundee would/could lift the trophy.

Thankfully I got to the game without missing a party and I will be partying all Saturday.

So get it up ye.

I'll be seeing Dynamo Berlin v Viktoria Berlin in the Regional Cup semi-final next Wednesday.

0-0 AET and Viktoria won on penalties after their 'keeper was doing some Jerzy Dudek style moves on the line.

I went in with the Dynamo ultras and was speaking to some 50 year old guy. I said I supported Partick Thistle and I was just looking for some football game to pass the time. Unintentionally I was wearing burgundy Adidas trainers and a red/white style jacket, so I blended in quite well with the Dynamo colours. He was excited by this and a few tears rolled down his face, asked where I was in the 70s and 80s and said over and over again "I just love football". It was pretty surreal.

Edited by Smurph