Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

youre way too modest.its most definately not a lower league scottish game at the arse end of november.what was the score,btw

It was almost as bad tbh. Finished 1-0 to Australia who barely had to step out of 3rd gear to beat a piss poor Costa Rica side. As I said in the WC Qualifying thread Costa Rica will take some hidings at the World Cup. Australia would do well to get out the group.

Went to Bootle 4 Barnoldswick Town 0 after the Merseyside Derby today. In the North West Counties Premier.

Bootle are a decent side for that level. I saw them a couple of times last year against the town where I live (Padiham, who won the division).

I know a couple of lads who play for Barnoldswick Town.

Anyone been to an Arsenal game a The Emirates before? I'm looking to go to the Fulham game in January and it looks like it may be members only?

Aye, very much members only, even if you were to take up the cheapest membership you'd be doing very well to get a ticket. If you want to go to a game at the Emirates you just need to accept you'll have to pay over the odds from somewhere.

I was at a 1-0 win over Stoke last season, the Emirates doesn't come across very well on TV even in big games but it was a cracking atmosphere actually being there. A little like Hampden in that regard I think. Some stadium.

Edited by Paco

Anyone been to an Arsenal game a The Emirates before? I'm looking to go to the Fulham game in January and it looks like it may be members only?

Me and my mate went down a few seasons ago for a 1-0 win over Swansea (the one with that Arshavin goal). We didn't have any problems getting them and neither of us were members. If you go onto the website some games will go down to public sale for the games which aren't massive, unless they've changed it, but I don't think they will. You just need to be patient. They were about £50/55 each for the Clock End. I'm sure if you join an Arsenal forum or something you'd be able to get them from people who have a membership but not a season ticket and can't go for whatever reason.

It's a cracking stadium. We did the tour too and went to the museum. It was ace.

Edited by Smurph