Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Grasshoppers v Aarau on Saturday evening. Another stadium over here to tick off the list.

Was at the Letzi stadium a few years back for France v Romania in the Euro championships. Typical running track stadium with crap view. The game didn't help mind you. 0-0 and probably one of the worst games I've ever been to. Hope I haven't spoiled your day.

Going to Malaga v Barca next midweek. :)

Not the best game but great atmosphere and great time on the beer pre and post match in Malaga. Barca didn`t really threaten at all, Messi was quiet and Neymar was absolutely awful. Malaga fans seemed delighted with the 0-0.

Fairly typical that in the matches before and after this one in la Liga Barca had won 5-0 and 6-0 :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Not the best game but great atmosphere and great time on the beer pre and post match in Malaga. Barca didn`t really threaten at all, Messi was quiet and Neymar was absolutely awful. Malaga fans seemed delighted with the 0-0.

Fairly typical that in the matches before and after this one in la Liga Barca had won 5-0 and 6-0 :lol:

I know how you feel. Saw them draw 0-0 at home to Getafe in 2008 a few years ago; all those star players and not one goal... :(

I'm planning to head to Inter - Dnipro in the Europa League when I'm in Italy at the end of November. Can't imagine tickets being too hard to get hold of.

Chelsea v Maribor last night. Pretty easy game for Chelsea, really don't know how Maribor managed to beat Celtic as they weren't rank rotten last night.

BTW Didier Drogba is a tank, possibly the biggest footballer I have ever seen, muscle wise!

Was at the Letzi stadium a few years back for France v Romania in the Euro championships. Typical running track stadium with crap view. The game didn't help mind you. 0-0 and probably one of the worst games I've ever been to. Hope I haven't spoiled your day.

Ended up not going to that game, because the guys I usually go to the game with can't stand the Letzigrund and avoid attending matches there. Need to get to a game there at some point though.

Off to the Swisspor Arena for the 2nd time this season as Aarau are away to Luzern in the Swiss Cup on Wednesday night. Weather won't quite be as good as my last visit when St Johnstone played there at the start of the season but it's a good ground for watching a game.

Finished 2-1 to Aarau last night.

Luzern had a lot of the ball and created quite a few chances, but completely lacked a cutting edge. Still haven't won a game this season. Maybe St Johnstone should be embarrassed to have drawn with them twice...

Going down to West Brom vs. Newcastle next week. Should be a good game seen as both clubs have hit a bit of form over the past weeks in the League

New on pie and bovril.

Heart is with the Geordies. Living in the north east (of the South) I always back them. Was at St James twice last season and saw them get 4 points. Although the Scot in me felt bad booing mcgregor for time wasting for hull.

I'm a Hartlepool Utd season of ticket holder so tomorrow is a home game @ The Vic v Newport County. Need some points, bottom of league 2.

• 1 month later...