Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Congratulations NL on completing the set. If you've been to all 42 grounds then I would say that counts to me. Personally I'm quite keen to see the actual home team but you make your own rules up. I've been stuck on 41 for a few years now ... where exactly is Stranraer :lol:

Congratulations NL on completing the set. If you've been to all 42 grounds then I would say that counts to me. Personally I'm quite keen to see the actual home team but you make your own rules up. I've been stuck on 41 for a few years now ... where exactly is Stranraer :lol:

It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from there.

Looks like I've got a busy schedule early 2015. Possibly Crystal Palace v QPR in March, Legia Warsaw v Piast Gliwice over Easter, then Roma v Atalanta in April, then Elche v Bilbao in April and finally Newcastle V West Ham in May. Excited about going to some or all of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been to Celtic Park for a Celtic match either and have no intentions of doing so.

Don't get that, surely you want to see your club play at all the grounds? I've seen Scotland play at Celtic Park afew times, but my club hasn't played there since the early 90's so doesn't count for me. Been to the ground, but seeing your club their is more important.

Off to Holland in January. Got tickets for Ajax v Groningen (16th), Vitesse Arnhem v PSV Enidhoven (17th) and Feyenoord v FC Twente (18th) G of last seasons top 7.

Ajax Ticket was the package at a steep €66, Feyenoord was a reasonable €25 and Vitesse was €35.

I'm in Doha for a few days in January 12-14th I think. Any chance of going to a game at that time?

I know bayern and schalke both have training camps in Qatar during the winter break with both playing a couple of friendlies, not sure on dates though...

Just booked tickets (well claimed through an Epson promo) for the Asian Cup clash between Uzbekistan and North Korea in Sydney in January. Not sure who I'm going to support yet

My sister is getting me tickets for the final for my Christmas and I'm looking at going to a couple of other games as well.

Don't get that, surely you want to see your club play at all the grounds? I've seen Scotland play at Celtic Park afew times, but my club hasn't played there since the early 90's so doesn't count for me. Been to the ground, but seeing your club their is more important.

I saw my club at Celtic Park and we won a trophy at the same time, can't really beat that.

I didn't think it would be THAT bad! Still, it's another ground ticked off the list.

We have a terrible record at Cliftonhill, absolute dump with a shite pitch and the team usually just batter us. Worst side in the world to watch entertainment wise. And Montrose, well they're Montrose. Not had a good team in decades. And aye suppose so, bet it's the worst one you've been to though ;):P Edited by 1320Lichtie

Trip to Munich in April. 1860 and Unterhaching both at home that weekend.

Went to see 1860 and Unterachen on the same weekend back in 88. Both were playing in the regional amature leagues at the time. Unterachen went on to spend a season in the 2nd div a few years later but fell away again.

Tempted to go down to the Carlisle v York game on Sunday.

Carlisle have a tidy wee ground. Was down last season for the Blackburn cup tie on a Wednesday night. So easy to get to from Glasgow which is a bonus. Hopefully they get a big cup tie against a top premier league side soon, would be good to get a ticket for.