Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Bohemians v Longford Town in the League Of Ireland last Friday night (2-0 Bohs), Bohemians vs St. Patrick's Athletic this Friday night. The Irish League isn't great but it's a good way to spend a Friday night in the summer, plus you can get a pint at the game and the bars in the stadium open two hours before kick off. Bohs have a good sized fanbase so there's usually a decent atmosphere, although Dalymount Park is a crumbling wreck.

Edited by Sliced Bread

Game finished 2-1 to Brackley Town.

Good game and a very young Hyde team played well but were a bit done over by a very experienced (old) Brackley team that had a 43 year old playing at right back.

Frank Sinclair.

post-28480-14293736633417_thumb.jpg

Bohemians v Longford Town in the League Of Ireland last Friday night (2-0 Bohs), Bohemians vs St. Patrick's Athletic this Friday night. The Irish League isn't great but it's a good way to spend a Friday night in the summer, plus you can get a pint at the game and the bars in the stadium open two hours before kick off. Bohs have a good sized fanbase so there's usually a decent atmosphere, although Dalymount Park is a crumbling wreck.

Shite match, Bohs outplayed, didn't get a shot on target until the 91st minute, lost 1-0. Our keeper saved a pen though. Good crowd since it's a derby. Spent almost the whole of half time queueing for a piss. Dalymount needs more toilets.

Vaduz v Aarau in the league yesterday. Decent wee journey to Liechtenstein and a very good 3 points for Aarau, winning 2-0 and pulling themselves to within 5 points of Vaduz at the bottom of the league. 8 games left, so they are up against it, but if their performances keep up they should stay up.

Registered my interest in a Boca Juniors River Plate ticket at La Bombonera.

Just waiting to hear back the ridiculous price they want for it. I know it's a once in a lifetime sort of thing though so I'm tempted.

I didn't go to the match last night, but if anyone gets the chance they should watch the highlights of Bern v Aarau to see what can only be described as the miss of the season.

Rounds the keeper, 5 yards out, open goal, hits the post.....

ETA, seen a few links on social media to what I assume is the miss in question.

Edited by Ross.

Who knew Young Boys were from Bern? :ph34r:

In your defence, I should have called them YB as it is the name they tend to go by, rather than BSC.

Gonzalo Zarate is the guy who missed. I have a video on my phone but can't access Youtube at work to find a link to share with P&B.

In your defence, I should have called them YB as it is the name they tend to go by, rather than BSC.

Gonzalo Zarate is the guy who missed. I have a video on my phone but can't access Youtube at work to find a link to share with P&B.

I should have actually read your post...

Edited by Smurph

Going to Düsseldorf this coming weekend. Got tickets for the Borussia Monchengladbach v Bayer Leverkusen game on Saturday and Bochum v Ingolstadt on Sunday.

Saturday game could be a belter. Teams 2 points apart, on great form and fighting for the last Champions League spot. And only €14.50 for a terracing ticket.

Looks like relegation is a certainty for Aarau now. 5 games left, 6 points clear at the bottom, and spanked 6-2 off a Luzern side who have gone from being utterly pants for most of the season to the form team in Switzerland over the last 6 weeks.

Luzern have spent most of the season sitting clear at the bottom of the league, but have won 7 of their last 8 games and are now outsiders to qualify for the Europa League.

Edited by Ross.