Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Tempted to head to St Gallen on Monday night after Aarau f*cked half of Europes coupons with their win over Basel. 3 points behind at the bottom of the league and 2 games left to play. Will make my mind up after seeing how Vaduz get on away to FC Zürich tonight.

Off to see 2 south of Scotland teams play each other in some random cup, Upper Annandale vs Edusport academy. Gonna be quite different to being at the saints v Celtic game last week.. But aww well.

Off to see 2 south of Scotland teams play each other in some random cup, Upper Annandale vs Edusport academy. Gonna be quite different to being at the saints v Celtic game last week.. But aww well.

That'll be the Cree Lodge Cup R2 at Moffat Academy re-arranged from Monday. It'll be far better than Saints v Celtic ... ;)

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Going to St. Patrick's Athletic v Limerick the night before the Ireland v Scotland game next month.

Often go to Sheffield United and our mates down there are also friendly with a group of St. Pats fans. The St. Pats fans joined some of them at our games at home to Stenhousemuir and away to Stranraer at the end of the season so would be rude not to go to their game when we're in town. Quite looking forward to getting to a game in Dublin at somewhere other than the Aviva.

That'll be the Cree Lodge Cup R2 at Moffat Academy re-arranged from Monday. It'll be far better than Saints v Celtic ... ;)

Really?! Put it this way, there's really not much between the Sunday team in Moffat to uppers, bit worrying considering the south league is the sixth tier of Scottish football..

• 1 month later...

Going to Düsseldorf this coming weekend. Got tickets for the Borussia Monchengladbach v Bayer Leverkusen game on Saturday and Bochum v Ingolstadt on Sunday.

Saturday game could be a belter. Teams 2 points apart, on great form and fighting for the last Champions League spot. And only 14.50 for a terracing ticket.

Did you enjoy Düsseldorf mate?

I was there the weekend after you. Stayed there on the Friday and stayed in Gelsenkirchen on the Saturday, taking in Schalke vs Paderborn and having a good old knees up with the Schalke fans.

Loved Düsseldorf too, only stayed the Friday night but had time to go a wee walk down to the Rheinturm and the weather was scorching too.

Going back in May again as my previous post reads, but a wee look at fixtures shows that Fortuna Düsseldorf are at home to FSV Frankfurt on the Sunday so will try get to that too.

Picked myself up a wee Fortuna scarf when I found a wee club shop near the Rhein. Maroon and white so I couldn't resist.

We're heading to Düsseldorf in September again. The fixtures that are around the area are Köln v Ingolstadt, Dortmund v Darmstadt and Düsseldorf v Sandhausen, so should hopefully be able to make one or two of them.

MSV Duisburg are away to Union Berlin, so hopefully that's on either the Saturday or Sunday to travel through for that, and the other games fall kindly.

hoping to see glenavon-coleraine on 12.9 and leeds-Ipswich on 15.9.maybe Hartlepool-cambridge 19.9.

itll be either Blackburn-Charlton or Accrington-Exeter on the 19th.always exciting to goto a new ground and see a team ive never seen before

itll be either Blackburn-Charlton or Accrington-Exeter on the 19th.always exciting to goto a new ground and see a team ive never seen before

I go down to Blackburn a few times a season and that game may well be on the cards for me too. How would you be getting down?