Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

2 minutes ago, Girth said:

Haringey Borough 3 Canvey Island 1. 

Fantastic scenes in what was a pretty even game first half.

Second half Borough got their arses in gear and cruised to a win (despite a late Canvey goal). 

Delighted to see the third goal go in to guarantee Borough a place in level 7. Lovely stuff. 

Well done Haringey. Was reading that Canvey Island caused a stir with a few controversial signings ! 

16 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Yoker v Rossvale yesterday.

43 people i counted, 25 Yoker, 10 St Roch's fans (Candy was off and we're going for promotion along with Rossvale) leaving 8 connected to Rossvale. Even the 8 was a bit odd because at least two or three of them used to be connected to the Candy.

We never spoke.

ps, the game was pish.

Yoker seem pretty poor this season compared to recent years. They were looking fairly solid a division above not long ago.

Moff seems to be doing a good job at Rossvale. Was a popular player while with us.

How many go up this season?

1 minute ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Well done Haringey. Was reading that Canvey Island caused a stir with a few controversial signings ! 

Yeah, signing best midfielder and striker from the league above. 

One of their fat middle aged fans told us to 'f**k off if we weren't Canvey'.  Charming. 

They should let it sink. 

18 minutes ago, Girth said:

Yeah, signing best midfielder and striker from the league above. 

One of their fat middle aged fans told us to 'f**k off if we weren't Canvey'.  Charming. 

They should let it sink. 

Sounds like they got what they deserved ! :) 

Newcastle v Chelsea on Sunday. Depending on the midweek results this could be a massive game for Chelsea in their push to finish in the top four. Hoping that Newcastle do them a favour by beating Spurs on Wednesday night. I don't have a good record of watching Chelsea play at St James Park, two visits and two defeats - 3-2 in 2012/13 and 2-0 in 2013/14. Hoping for third time lucky!

Went over to Lothian Thistle v Leith Athletic yesterday at Easthouses in the EOS League Cup final. Good game with LTHV winning 3-2 after extra time. Nice ground at Easthouses with a decent wee stand, last time I was there it was just an open playing field.

9 hours ago, Ross. said:

Yoker seem pretty poor this season compared to recent years. They were looking fairly solid a division above not long ago.

Moff seems to be doing a good job at Rossvale. Was a popular player while with us.

How many go up this season?

First 3 go up and 4th goes into a playoff v Maryhill or Shettleston. Same with Ayrshire League.

9 hours ago, Glenconner said:

First 3 go up and 4th goes into a playoff v Maryhill or Shettleston. Same with Ayrshire League.

Top 3 there looks pretty much settled then. All about who claims the title rather than who goes up automatically I would say.

Lowland League Cup Final Cumbernauld Colts v Selkirk at Netherdale today. 

Edit: Finished 3-1 to Cumbernauld who were down to 10 men for 2/3 of the game.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Jute

On 07/05/2018 at 14:51, IainMorton said:

Newcastle v Chelsea on Sunday. Depending on the midweek results this could be a massive game for Chelsea in their push to finish in the top four. Hoping that Newcastle do them a favour by beating Spurs on Wednesday night. I don't have a good record of watching Chelsea play at St James Park, two visits and two defeats - 3-2 in 2012/13 and 2-0 in 2013/14. Hoping for third time lucky!

Well that was a load of shite. At least there is a cracking view from the away end!!

D52C86C7-9024-40A7-840E-64A3C6F241F8.jpeg

after the stress of last weekends playoff game I'm looking forward to a weekend in the central belt,wishaw home on Friday,troon on Saturday and a LL cup final,glasgow-CSS,on sunday.live footy and sunny weather I hope, a nice way to round off the season

Edited by highlandcowden