Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

On 08/03/2018 at 13:52, Jute said:

Weekend I am looking at Real Madrid and Getafe are home in the top flight and Rayo in the 2nd division. Should hopefully get two games at least.

I found when I went online at 10am on the Monday there were very few tickets and I couldn’t get 2 together. Got them anyway as the missus wasn’t bothered. Later in the week there were loads more as the season ticket holders had returned plenty.

at the game there were 2 empty seats next to me but the missus wouldn’t come down as there were heaters in the roof above her :lol:

6-3 to Real, 4 for CR7 and 1 for Bale.

nowhere near as exciting as last Tuesday, but regulation 2-0 win sees TWFC in the  SCEFL Challenge Cup Final against Whitstable Town at Tonbridge on May 5th, and it was quite amusing watching Crowborough fabricate as many different ways as possible to fail to score; pity about the venue for the final being a filthy, pikey shithole, but nothing one of those foot and mouth style disinfectant troughs won't take care of afterwards, and it'd be nice to pick up a trophy at the home of this set of grubby, inbred fuckers; it's only half an hour up the road too - most convenient...

On 26/03/2018 at 22:25, The Mantis said:

I found when I went online at 10am on the Monday there were very few tickets and I couldn’t get 2 together. Got them anyway as the missus wasn’t bothered. Later in the week there were loads more as the season ticket holders had returned plenty.

at the game there were 2 empty seats next to me but the missus wouldn’t come down as there were heaters in the roof above her :lol:

6-3 to Real, 4 for CR7 and 1 for Bale.

Cracking game  to get to. Work interfering with plans.this months so Iooks like next season now.

Went to Threave v Edusport yesterday. 0-2 when I left with about 5 minutes to go. The park generally and the new club were excellent. Pictures on my phone too big to upload unfortunately. Threave were missing a few players so quite an easy win. Edu have a couple of decent players, 2 & 5 stood out.

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Went to Threave v Edusport yesterday. 0-2 when I left with about 5 minutes to go. The park generally and the new club were excellent. Pictures on my phone too big to upload unfortunately. Threave were missing a few players so quite an easy win. Edu have a couple of decent players, 2 & 5 stood out.

Ryan McCann’s a player-coach for them - might have been him at 5. Also Bryn Halliwell was in goals earlier in the season at WW but it was a younger lad in the return.

Edited by The Mantis

21 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Ryan McCann’s a player-coach for them - might have been him at 5. Also Bryn Halliwell was in goals earlier in the season at WW but it was a younger lad in the return.

5 was French, I think 2 might have been too. There was a couple of older Scottish guys playing and talking the younger ones through the game though. I meant to look them up and forgot.

ETA

Finished 0-3. Looked at their website but couldn't find a players section.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

did you leave early to miss the crowds?

I fear I may be visiting these grounds next season

Edited by highlandcowden