The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

Does anyone else want to stab Melodie from Home and Away in the eye? What a terrible actress.

She was described as a "babe" in the paper the other day. What's the world coming to?

I don't really like her but she's not too bad. I can't stand Annie though she just gets right on my tits and I would never tire of punching either her or Jai (?) in the face.

I was gutted that she didn't drown a few weeks back.

So is Home and Away worth watching nowadays then?

I've changed shifts at work which allows me to get back in time to watch Neighbours now after missing it for a few months. I catch up on Saturdays if I miss a couple of episodes.

As port-ton said it's definitely worth watching, it completely shits all over Neighbours at the moment.

Although I do still watch it Neighbours has become boring as f**k lately with no real decent long-ish storylines.

There should be a separate thread for H&A. I never used to watch it in the UK but am addicted to it now, I think it's thon polis woman?!

Charlie? She's not too bad though Ruby is far nicer imo.

Can someone tell me what the latest storylines being shown in the UK are for both so I don't give away anything that's been shown here in Oz.

The episode of Home and Away yesterday was Jack's funeral with Angelo's confession at the very end. Rachel has found about Bridget's lying but so far hasn't told anyone.

In Neighbours Bridget has just been found out to be pregnant and has told Declan and it's fair to say he hasn't taken the news well. She hasn't told her parents yet but when she does I'm hoping Steve destroys Declan. Also Ty and Rachel are getting together for about the 1387th time in the last month or so.

There should be a separate thread for H&A. I never used to watch it in the UK but am addicted to it now, I think it's thon polis woman?! Never really watch Neighbours though.

Can someone tell me what the latest storylines being shown in the UK are for both so I don't give away anything that's been shown here in Oz.

Jacks funeral was yesterday and today we find out what happens after angelo admits to killing him.

I don't really like her but she's not too bad. I can't stand Annie though she just gets right on my tits and I would never tire of punching either her or Jai (?) in the face.

I was gutted that she didn't drown a few weeks back.

As port-ton said it's definitely worth watching, it completely shits all over Neighbours at the moment.

Although I do still watch it Neighbours has become boring as f**k lately with no real decent long-ish storylines.

the thing with neighbours is that anytime a great character is in it they always leave. Connor, Stingray, Rosie, Fraser, Pepper etc. Those characters all made the show amazing and at this moment in time we're left with all the quite boring cast members, yet they still give carmella the shittest storylines ever at the moment.

Dan and Lucas are the only two decent people in it just now besides Dr K and Toadie. Oh and Donna aswell. I wouldn't get tired of punching the other kids, espescially rachel and Zeek.

or so.

Ruby and Belle are absolutely stunning. Ruby's eyes oooooft. Kirsty was hot when i started watching it but she seems to get fatter everytime i watch it now, and her acting has got increasingly worse. Scenes with Kirsty and Kane are cringeworthy with their terrible acting.

the thing with neighbours is that anytime a great character is in it they always leave. Connor, Stingray, Rosie, Fraser, Pepper etc.

They also never have any sort of exit storyline. Usually the character says they're off to visit their dad, and never return. With Rebecca's other son(name evades me), he said at the start of the episode he had a job in America, and was gone by the end of it.

They also never have any sort of exit storyline. Usually the character says they're off to visit their dad, and never return. With Rebecca's other son(name evades me), he said at the start of the episode he had a job in America, and was gone by the end of it.

:lol: yeah. Although i thought they handled Stingray's death excellently. It came as such a shock to me and i was close to tears :lol: . He's my alltime favourite neighbours character just before Connor.

The episode of Home and Away yesterday was Jack's funeral with Angelo's confession at the very end. Rachel has found about Bridget's lying but so far hasn't told anyone.

In Neighbours Bridget has just been found out to be pregnant and has told Declan and it's fair to say he hasn't taken the news well. She hasn't told her parents yet but when she does I'm hoping Steve destroys Declan. Also Ty and Rachel are getting together for about the 1387th time in the last month or so.

Ruby? Jailbait mate! Best to stick to the older burds like Charlie and Kirsty.

Wow I always thought that the UK were miles behind Oz for the storylines. H&A you're about a week behind, Neebs not so sure because as I said I rarely watch it.

the thing with neighbours is that anytime a great character is in it they always leave. Connor, Stingray, Rosie, Fraser, Pepper etc. Those characters all made the show amazing and at this moment in time we're left with all the quite boring cast members, yet they still give carmella the shittest storylines ever at the moment.

Dan and Lucas are the only two decent people in it just now besides Dr K and Toadie. Oh and Donna aswell. I wouldn't get tired of punching the other kids, espescially rachel and Zeek.

Yep it seems like no-one really wants to stay in Neighbours long-term at the moment with the amount of cast members coming and going over the last year. Out of the current cast the likes of Carmella, Rachel, Ty (what a completely pointless character he is) and Elle I think are all due to leave soon as well.

I just don't understand when they've got people like Carmella, Paul, Karl etc... doing next to nothing for months whilst continuing to give all the teens pointless storylines.

This has nothing to do with anything but since you mentioned him the guy who plays Dan in real life is going out with Janae :wub:.

Ruby and Belle are absolutely stunning. Ruby's eyes oooooft. Kirsty was hot when i started watching it but she seems to get fatter everytime i watch it now, and her acting has got increasingly worse. Scenes with Kirsty and Kane are cringeworthy with their terrible acting.

I think I've already said it at least 10 times in this thread already but Belle really is beautiful :wub:.

Kane is definitely the worst actor ever. He's so wooden it's unbelievable.

Oliver :lol:.

That was pretty hillarious he just randomly got a phone call and then he announced he had been 'headhunted' (even though he never done any work whatsoever) by a company in America and off he went. Extremely bizarre.

Ruby? Jailbait mate! Best to stick to the older burds like Charlie and Kirsty.

Wow I always thought that the UK were miles behind Oz for the storylines. H&A you're about a week behind, Neebs not so sure because as I said I rarely watch it.

She's actually older than me in real life she's 21. That's almost a big a surprise as finding out that Nicole is somehow only 17!

I'm not 100% on this but I did read somewhere that the whole Angelo thing was shown definitely over there as opposed to here. When Jack got shot we seen Angelo do it but I think it was the digitalspy forums that I read that you didn't actually see Angelo shoot him and didn't properly know until his confession. I wasn't too sure as I just assumed it was the exact same episode shown in both countries.

She's actually older than me in real life she's 21. That's almost a big a surprise as finding out that Nicole is somehow only 17!

I'm not 100% on this but I did read somewhere that the whole Angelo thing was shown definitely over there as opposed to here. When Jack got shot we seen Angelo do it but I think it was the digitalspy forums that I read that you didn't actually see Angelo shoot him and didn't properly know until his confession. I wasn't too sure as I just assumed it was the exact same episode shown in both countries.

Is it only me that thinks that the actress who plays nicole was hotter when she played the blind girl in neighbours?

This has nothing to do with anything but since you mentioned him the guy who plays Dan in real life is going out with Janae :wub:.

Not anymore, they split in December. There's hope for me and her yet.

Is it only me that thinks that the actress who plays nicole was hotter when she played the blind girl in neighbours?

:o Surely not...

Memory is a bit hazy of that episode but am sure Angelo was in the bushes having a whizz, he heard some rustling in some nearby bushes thought it was that nasty builder bloke so pulled out his gun and fired a couple of shots. Then when he went to investigate saw that he'd actually popped Jack.

If you think that was good just wait until you see the episode when Alf (ya flamin galah) finds out that Bridget has been lying to her. He goes absolutely apeshit, kidnaps her, ties her up, takes her out in a speedboat from the hire shop to the middle of the ocean and throws her over the side with a couple of heavy metal objects, oh drat shouldn't have said that.....

Anyway, we need a dedicated H&Q thread, someone start it please as I have to go to bed!

Edited by Swarley

:lol: yeah. Although i thought they handled Stingray's death excellently. It came as such a shock to me and i was close to tears :lol: . He's my alltime favourite neighbours character just before Connor.

Stingray was a knob! I couldn't have been more pleased when he got his totties! They need to bring back Lance. He was the balls.

10 minutes! i think til the fun starts all over again. Although really im just waiting for Home and Away, i think a little bit of wee will come out when it comes on. Although i much preferred it when there was no intro music followed by previously on..., just prolongs the start even more. im an impatient little minx.

:lol:

I think it's safe to assume that you are. I think she looks (no pun intended) far better now than when she was in Neighbours.

Not anymore, they split in December. There's hope for me and her yet.

Get in line!!!

Neighbours just hasn't been the same without her and Pepper :(.

Memory is a bit hazy of that episode but am sure Angelo was in the bushes having a whizz, he heard some rustling in some nearby bushes thought it was that nasty builder bloke so pulled out his gun and fired a couple of shots. Then when he went to investigate saw that he'd actually popped Jack.

Oh so it was the same then, thanks. I did think it was a load of pish.

If you think that was good just wait until you see the episode when Alf (ya flamin galah) finds out that Bridget has been lying to her. He goes absolutely apeshit, kidnaps her, ties her up, takes her out in a speedboat from the hire shop to the middle of the ocean and throws her over the side with a couple of heavy metal objects, oh drat shouldn't have said that.....

Anyway, we need a dedicated H&Q thread, someone start it please as I have to go to bed!

:P

It would be brilliant to see though!!!

I'll wait until I've seen today's episode then will start a topic later if no-one else has already.

Im beginning to wonder just how long Neighbours can continue filling half an hour with absolutely nothing. Its getting ridiculous now. :(

Also thought home and away could have been much better, they ruined one of the most exciting storylines ever by filling the episode with the two worst actors on the show. (Well the two worst since Morag left, she was just embarrassing to watch trying to act.) I couldn't care if Kirsty and Kane get together.

Im beginning to wonder just how long Neighbours can continue filling half an hour with absolutely nothing. Its getting ridiculous now. :(

That Neighbours episode really was pointless.

What the f**k was the point in Elle starting to cry at the end for no reason. The whole Elle/Lucas thing if just annoying now either get them together or don't stop fucking about.

Also thought home and away could have been much better, they ruined one of the most exciting storylines ever by filling the episode with the two worst actors on the show. (Well the two worst since Morag left, she was just embarrassing to watch trying to act.) I couldn't care if Kirsty and Kane get together.

It is a shame for Miles though he's probably the most unlucky person ever. How many times do things go wrong for him?

Stingray was a knob!

Thank God somebody else thinks so! "Look at me, i have ADD and therefor get away with doing crazy and wacky and downright annoying stuff that otherwise would see me punched in the fucking face"

Was getting a bit sick of the Stingray love-in.

Mickey is as well coming out the closet right now, as apart from Ben in Eastenders, i don't think i've seen a camper wee boy.

Lucas is probably the coolest guy in it at the moment.