Snooker

RedWeb

f**k O'Sullivan. The tournament starts when he goes out. Like England at every major championship.

Higgins is getting cuffed. Shame because he's been the player of the tournament so far. 

Watched Higgins on Sunday and he couldn't miss, he's had lots of attempted pots today that have missed by miles.

O'Sullivan getting pumped is never not funny, especially when he didn't win a frame in the final session. No doubt he'll be threatening to chuck it again.

3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Well maybe I don't have to worry about O'Sullivan winning the semi-final with a session to spare after all! 😆

Anyone but the winner of the Higgins/Selby match for me now, please. I much prefer to see a new winner. At least we are guaranteed a new finalist whatever happens.

Selby vs Higgins might still be going on Saturday. 

Any Selby match is a grim watch. He is a great defensive player but shows absolutely no offensive desire. The pace of play is horrible and it definitely throws the majority of his opponents off their game.