Snooker

RedWeb

6 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Another long boring frame from Selby and Allen.

They're both just very strong tacticians who play high percentage games. I like it.

5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I've had more fun watching paint dry.

Each to their own but not sure what folk expect. Spoiled by 2 young lads smacking every ball around the table in the other semi I suppose. But this is just a standard game of snooker between experienced high-level pros.

27 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Each to their own but not sure what folk expect. Spoiled by 2 young lads smacking every ball around the table in the other semi I suppose. But this is just a standard game of snooker between experienced high-level pros.

45 mins for that frame.

No matter which one of them goes through, I think we'll see the most one sided final in the history of the game. 

9 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Have to say I totally agreed with Stephen Hendry when he opined that this (Selby v Allen) was not the kind of snooker he would want to watch.

I got so bored with that shitfest, I switched over to Pointless.

Gottem 😎

19 hours ago, GiGi said:

I personally thought that was an excellent session.

People just hate Selby because he's inevitable. Never been a player like him, he's that good.

As much as I like the new pool, I do love a good sh!tfest at the crucible. You're spot on with Selby, he does what he needs to do and it's not pretty sometimes

2 minutes ago, Spyro said:

As much as I like the new pool, I do love a good sh!tfest at the crucible. You're spot on with Selby, he does what he needs to do and it's not pretty sometimes

I guess you're not watching what's happening live right now?

How the f**k can you go on about Selby?