Snooker

RedWeb

Good session but it’s all becoming a bit of an anticlimax.

Fair play Wilson for getting the snooker and doing a professional job, he will have known that everyone wanted Jones to win that last frame.

7 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Don't worry, they'll wheel out Dennis Taylor and Davis for another half hour exhibition. Dennis will stick on his funny glasses and do his finger wag and the place will be in stitches. Fun for all the family. 

I'd probably enjoy that to be fair.

9 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

It's a bit strange how much they're gassing up Jones, he's only won the session 5-4, it's hardly comeback of the century material. 

Jones had to win that session at least 6-3 to have any chance imo. At least he might make it to the evening session tonight, that was looking debatable after the first session.

3 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Jones had to win that session at least 6-3 to have any chance imo. At least he might make it to the evening session tonight, that was looking debatable after the first session.

That's the only thing last night has done. I'd be surprised if we aren't watching repeats of Coast by 9pm though. 

Yeah, don't think he's got it in him. Damage done in that first session. Nothing really between them now. 

Would be amusing if Wilson's bottle crashed :) Even then I'm no sure Jones has the minerals 🤔

Jones has had chances in pretty much every frame I've seen. And blown it. How did he get to the final?