Snooker

RedWeb

When I said it's unlikely a player wins three in a row, I actually meant open up a three frame gap. f**k! What do I know? Bingham couldn't pot a plant at the moment. 

3 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Ahh ok. That's definitely not as bad.

Any clear examples of carter's knobbishness? (I'm not disagreeing... Like I said earlier I reckon he is too)

He likes Katie Hopkins and is a vocal Tory. OFTW.

Right winner in the end well done Bingham.

He likes Katie Hopkins and is a vocal Tory. OFTW.
Right winner in the end well done Bingham.
Oh Christ, point taken. Glad the wee c**t got beat.

Really good final, but the whoopee cushion was the highlight.

And how raging was hazel that Bingham didn't really talk at the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Graeme Dott makes the World Grand Prix final. Beat O'Sullivan on the way too. 

Fully expect another Robertson pumping right enough after he dispatches Kyren Wilson tomorrow.

I fucking hate Phil Yates, snookers equivalent to Jonathan Pearce. Phil offers f**k all analysis at all, just either spouts pointless stats that have no meaning or the most mundane shite imaginable.
And anyone who calls Dott (who is a detestable player) Dottie should be put into quarantine from all humanity.

Not really a Dott fan but he's hitting the ball well just now. Fair play. 

Bloody Robertson and Wilson tonight. Can't really stand either of them but if I must pick, Wilson to go through please. 

Enjoying Hendry's commentary. He just calls it as he sees it. 

1 hour ago, Trackdaybob said:

Welsh Open then?? 

Bloody hell it's non stop these days for a pro player. 

There's a lot of money on the table too so it's a good trade off. Plus it's not mandatory to play in them all. You're just forfeiting money and ranking points if you don't play which is a luxury not many can afford.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope they announce whether it will go ahead with spectators on time for those of us who have tickets to make/cancel travel and accommodation arrangements. They've said if this season's event is cancelled or behind closed doors then the tickets carry over to the 2021 event. I would rather that, to be honest. Going when things are more likely to be back to normal, with pubs open, for starters.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

For anybody looking for their snooker fix it's Hendry v White both today and tomorrow on BBC2 at 2.00 pm.

Today is their 1988 second round tie which went the full distance, and tomorrow is the 92 final when Hendry reeled off 10 straight frames to come from 6 behind to win.