Snooker

RedWeb

A real top quality match this afternoon with Allen v Williams which Allen took 6-3. A 146 break for Allen who was nearly flawless the whole match, if he keeps that form up he is in with a big shout this week.

Is Ronnie getting battered here?

Just got in the door and switched the telly on to see Selby 5-0 up.

*Disclaimer - I've been at the pub and may be watching a historical replay...

I'm only keeping this on to see if Ronnie turns up to an interview to say everyone else is actually shite and he's the best and it was the pitch (hiya Brendan) etc etc.

I joined my local club a month or so back and have played a few games in a league they run. Even the difference in ability between me and a few local regular players is mental. I enjoy the playing a match aspect but all I’m doing is hitting a few shots, picking out balls and paying for the table time :lol: 

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

• 4 weeks later...

Bai Yulu of China wins on the final pink. Sounds like she played well early on with breaks of 122, 97 and 75. Last couple of frames were a bit scrappy. She also won the World under-21 title earlier in the week.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Can't wait for tomorrow. 

The draw looks good. Robertson doing us all a favour and going home before it starts instead of having to hear the usual hype, before he inevitably chunks it

22 minutes ago, Spyro said:

The draw looks good. Robertson doing us all a favour and going home before it starts instead of having to hear the usual hype, before he inevitably chunks it

His form has been dreadful last 18 month or so.