Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

There was however an element of truth to it.

So if this hadn't happened, would your opinion on Israel's right to exist differ if they wanted to do the same (ie they felt that they weren't very popular without being whisked off to concentration camps and just wanted some peace)? Or is it because anything that speaks out against 'the Jews' is simply a no go zone simply because the Holocaust happened?

You compared being Jewish to supporting a football team. The Nazis didn't give people the option of wearing a different coloured scarf to avoiding being murdered.

And if you're so desperate to "speak out against the Jews" go ahead. Please don't let me stop you.

Edited by adam4267

You compared being Jewish to supporting a football team.

I actually didn't compare it to supporting a team in the way you make out. I simply used a 'homeless' group's potentially lame excuse to justify moving to a place because they were formerly associated with it and why only people with proof of association should be allowed to be there (sound familiar?). It could have been a group associated with anything but I just happened to use a football club (imagine that on P&B, eh). It's never going to be an exact match between the situations of course.

However, where both felt homeless, only one side would decide that it would be fair game to plough into that place of association and cleanse the place against the inhabitants will to make it their own (without the gas chambers this time of course). If anything, the Holocaust which you refer to should have taught people (and especially them of all folk) that ethnic cleansing isn't a particularly great way to go about things.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I actually didn't compare it to supporting a team in the way you make out. I simply used a 'homeless' group's potentially lame excuse to justify moving to a place because they were formerly associated with it and why only people with proof of association should be allowed to be there (sound familiar?). It could have been a group associated with anything but I just happened to use a football club (imagine that on P&B, eh). It's never going to be an exact match between the situations of course.

However, where both felt homeless, only one side would decide that it would be fair game to plough into that place of association and cleanse the place against the inhabitants will to make it their own (without the gas chambers this time of course). If anything, the Holocaust which you refer to should have taught people (and especially them of all folk) that ethnic cleansing isn't a particularly great way to go about things.

post-33652-0-58922500-1407661887.jpeg

post-33652-0-26404200-1407661909.jpeg

Saw this linkfrom a friend on Facebook which is rather interesting / shocking.

I wouldn't recommend viewing if you're not a fan of the old severed head etc though. :unsure:

Somes it up perfectly, gives me the boak anytime I see an Israeli spokesman on the news , its like watching someone from the SS, according to the UN Laws of war Civillians personal saftey AND property must be protected and only Military targets can be attacked.....

GAZA ....6 UN safe schools bomed, Hospitals Bomed , the only power plant bomed and HALF A MILLION peoples homes destroyed....but according to some IDF mouthpice Israel have went to extraordinary lengths to protect civilians.

I can see why u r called sixteen in her, u basically are a helmet.

King shut it, sick of ur fucking royal decree... If u like the sound of ur own voice sing in the mirror. Then I don't have tae read it

Could you repeat that in English please? I gather you're angry, so I'm intrigued to see exactly what you have to say.

I can see why u r called sixteen in her, u basically are a helmet.

King shut it, sick of ur fucking royal decree... If u like the sound of ur own voice sing in the mirror. Then I don't have tae read it

Too many eccies more like

More anti semitic bigots............

Over 300 Jewish Holocaust survivors and their descendants have signed an open letter unequivocally condemning the “massacre of Palestinians in Gaza” and the “ongoing occupation and colonization of historic Palestine” by Israel.

The letter also criticises the advert placed last week by Elie Wiesel in the Guardian, New York Times and other papers, accusing it of “abusing” their history “to promote blatant falsehoods used to justify the unjustifiable: Israel’s wholesale effort to destroy Gaza and the murder of nearly 2,000 Palestinians, including many hundreds of children.”

“Nothing can justify bombing UN shelters, homes, hospitals and universities,” it continued.

Published on the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network’swebsite, the letter currently has 313 signatories from across Europe, the US and Israel.

“We are alarmed by the extreme, racist dehumanisation of Palestinians in Israeli society, which has reached a fever-pitch,” the letter reads. It goes on to denounce “the ongoing genocide of the Palestinian people” while calling for an “immediate end to the blockade of Gaza” and “a full economic, cultural and academic boycott of Israel.”

“’Never again’ must mean never again for anyone,” it concludes.

Could you repeat that in English please? I gather you're angry, so I'm intrigued to see exactly what you have to say.

Correct I am. I'm sick of do gooder c***s taking sides in something they have little or no knowledge about. Reading a propaganda website/ newspaper then quoting it as fact and trying there level best to seem as if they have a well informed and educated opinion.

These p***ks read and believe one side of the story and if someone doesn't agree with the piece of nonsense they have just quoted they write them off. These people in Palestine I feel sorry for but it yet again is controlling p***ks sending and punishing the wee man for there small minded ideals.

Do you think for a second that if the Palestinians were the strong nation and Israel was a province that there would be one Jew left in the Middle East? Would there f**k. So before you c***s start waving your fucking flags get your fucking story straight.

Organised religion was caused by the ruling classes to give justification to every shitey big bully boy idea ever. Highest form of evil ironically

Do you think for a second that if the Palestinians were the strong nation and Israel was a province that there would be one Jew left in the Middle East? Would there f**k. So before you c***s start waving your fucking flags get your fucking story straight.

Take some deep breaths, you'll calm down eventually.

As for c***s and flag waving, I've no idea what you're slevering in about. I, amongst many others condemn the actions of Israel towards the Palestinians. Keeping them in a cage for bombing practise, under the guise of defence. The actions of the Israelis are unjustifiable.