Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran/Lebanon)

xbl

The same paper had a rant about Pearl Jam being anti-Israeli after the Milton Keynes gig and organised a petition to counter one calling for PJ to play Jerusalem.

Eddie Vedder had a rant about bigger nations bombing smaller ones, but he never mentioned Israel. In fact he never mentioned any country and I took it as no more than an anti-war invective, especially as he sang Edwin Starr's "War" straight afterwards.

And the Israeli governments approval ratings is sky high, with the MSM trying to justify genocide.

The latest ceasefire plan was a joke anyway, a ceasefire but Israel can continue to blow up tunnels? So that's a ceasefire with one side still advancing into enemy territory going house to house ?

What did they expect when they came across Hamas in the tunnels?...alright lads carry on its a ceasefire.

And then blame Hamas for attacking Israeli soldiers in them?!

Israel has no intention of entering a meaningful ceasefire until it decides it's done enough damage, then there will be a fake promise of an easing of the blockade,,,then back to square one.

Israelis are good, palestinians are bad.

Simple as that.

Hmm, going by your avatar I think you might be slightly biased. I await a second opinion.

Palestinians bad, Israelis badder

I'm ashamed to say I know very little about what's happening over there, I just kind of zone out when it's on the news. Can anybody sum up what's going on in a few short sentences as I'm a lazy c**t.

Not a few sentences sorry :( . I'm not an expert on this situation so I don't know if this video is 100% accurate.