Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran/Lebanon)

xbl

Hamas are firing rockets because Palestine is starved of their civil rights. Israel is like an apartheid state currently. The conflict has been fueled by military donations from the U.S. If the Israeli government had a long term plan to improve the lives of Palestinians then there would be no support for terrorism in Palestine. As soon as you break all support for a terrorist orginisation they of course don't function, much like IRA who have disappeared as Republicans have absolutely no sympathy for their tactics.

The Israeli occupation is inflamitory and illegal and while I understand the need to protect their country this is not the way to go about achieving peace.

Hamas are firing rockets as they would like the conflict to escalate into a full on middle eastern bloodbath. Gaza exists as a political entity as it is full of people the Egyptians don't want.

Oh, and welcome back Ron, erm God, you've been gone ages.

Edited by Johnstoun

Guest Bukowski
Hamas are firing rockets as they would like the conflict to escalate into a full on middle eastern bloodbath. Gaza exists as a political entity as it is full of people the Egyptians don't want.

Oh, and welcome back Ron, erm God, you've been gone ages.

Hamas are firing rockets because the Palestinians have no employment or social rights and are not welcome in Israeli society. Half off them are stuck behind a fucking wall for Christ sake! It was a Muslim land before the current Israeli state was settled was it not. I think you'd be pissed off too. Alot of these Islamic terrorists would like a bloodbath yes but peace in Palestine which has to be instigated by Israel would stop this. Gaza exists as a political entity because people call it home.

Israelis and Muslims will live together in peace one day.

That's a bit like bringing peace and democracy to Afghanistan; a western ideal which will never come to fruition.

Or how about an end to the problems in NI? A few years back they said there would never be a solution, and that the only way to stop the IRA was, well, military action. Anyone see any parallels here yet?

Now however, things are settling down massively over there. Something which it was said would never happen. Oh, and military action solved nothing! When will the Israelis learn from history?

This is good stuff, when will someone make a spurious claim about peaceful polynesian and north american tribes showing us how to co-exist.

I don't know why I bothered inventing writing as none of you can actually read.

That's a bit like bringing peace and democracy to Afghanistan; a western ideal which will never come to fruition.

Can they not repatriate the Jews in Europe?

I assume you mean voluntary repatriation? This will never happen. The alternative is

Ethnic Cleansing: Sometimes used as a euphemism for genocide. Some people distinguish it from genocide, however, by saying that ethnic cleansing does not necessarily mean killing groups of people, but can include the use of coercive methods for driving people out of a territory, including rape and the destruction of homes and villages.

Guest Bukowski
Or how about an end to the problems in NI? A few years back they said there would never be a solution, and that the only way to stop the IRA was, well, military action. Anyone see any parallels here yet?

Now however, things are settling down massively over there. Something which it was said would never happen. Oh, and military action solved nothing! When will the Israelis learn from history?

Exactly.

Who in my good name are "they".

Is "they`" being used a rather blunt tool to offer a nonsensical opinion gravitas?

The jews and rag heids have about 200 years to catch up with the Irish "situation".

"They" :1eye

Guest Bukowski

Of course there is a difference between Ireland and the middle east. The parralel was only brought us to disprove that Jews and Muslims could never co exist.

*Has anyone picked a side yet? It makes it more fun! :lol:

*Sorry if this joke has already been on this thread as I couldn't be bothered reading through it.

I'm going with the tried and tested "both sides are arseholes". That way I am always right.

Of course there is a difference between Ireland and the middle east. The parralel was only brought us to disprove that Jews and Muslims could never co exist.

Indeed.

You can get an abortion in the middle east.

the current problems between jews and muslims are less than 100 years old, it's a complete lie to say it's been going on for thousands of years as is often spouted in western media outlets, it has not. peace is perfectly possible if both sides want it.

the current problems between jews and muslims are less than 100 years old, it's a complete lie to say it's been going on for thousands of years as is often spouted in western media outlets, it has not. peace is perfectly possible if both sides want it.

When was it that Jews started buying up Holy Land real estate again?

When was it that Jews started buying up Holy Land real estate again?

Don't be crazy. That zionism is a modern concept, everyone knows that.