Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran/Lebanon)

xbl

Posted (edited)

Not really sure what the International Cricket Council have to do with this but I'd just like it put on record that I wish them all the very best in their endeavours. 

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Even though nothing will happen, it's pleasing to know the psychopath Netanyahu will have this on his CV.

Hopefully he's having a shite day and is absolutely rattled.

43 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

They should make Netanyahu and Khan share the same cell. They could be the original odd couple.

Khan is the prosecutor. Sinwar and Haniyeh are the Hamas figures. Mohammed al-Masri was also included but that one is a bit pointless. He's just an out and out militant with no pretence to being a political figure so he already couldn't make public appearances anywhere.

55 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

They should make Netanyahu and Khan share the same cell. They could be the original odd couple.

Not been in this thread for a while. 

Khan is involved now? These genetically engineered superhumans get up to all sorts. 

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

Even though nothing will happen, it's pleasing to know the psychopath Netanyahu will have this on his CV.

Hopefully he's having a shite day and is absolutely rattled.

This is the frustrating part. We all know nothing will happen and Israel will continue blowing up children as and when they please. 

But yeah at least this has been stuck on him, hopefully the little terrorist pschyo is rattled.

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

ICC prosecutor has today submitted an application for an arrest warrant, for Benjamin Netanyahu, along with Hamas leaders, for war crimes. 

Israel is a terrorist state and should be treated as such. 

Some might say Israel only came about due to terrorism ; bombing of the King David Hotel , the car park murders , Deir Yassin massacre , the murder of UN envoy Count Folke Bernadette and his bodyguard , etc , etc

58 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

Some might say Israel only came about due to terrorism ; bombing of the King David Hotel , the car park murders , Deir Yassin massacre , the murder of UN envoy Count Folke Bernadette and his bodyguard , etc , etc

They had bombs in the 900 BC?

6 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

ICC prosecutor has today submitted an application for an arrest warrant, for Benjamin Netanyahu, along with Hamas leaders, for war crimes. 

Israel is a terrorist state and should be treated as such. 

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

51 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

They had bombs in the 900 BC?

I believe Israel 1.0 used magic trumpets to take the land from the canaanites. 

The yanks hissyfit is fantastic.  Especially considering they basically told the world recently that they believed war crimes had been committed. 

16 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I keep hearing that the Iranian government isn't terribly popular due to being more oppressive than most of their people would like; for those of us who live in ignorance, is this likely to change anything, or will things in Iran remain pretty much as-is?

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I keep hearing that the Iranian government isn't terribly popular due to being more oppressive than most of their people would like; for those of us who live in ignorance, is this likely to change anything, or will things in Iran remain pretty much as-is?

Iran has a "Supreme Leader" who is also a fucking p***k. I doubt this will change anything.

Edited to add: not for the better anyway.

Edited by Richey Edwards

14 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Iran has a "Supreme Leader" who is also a fucking p***k. I doubt this will change anything.

Edited to add: not for the better anyway.

Didn't think so. Thanks.

I do enjoy the concise political summaries you get on P&B.

13 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Going by the bits and pieces I've read or listened to today from folk who know their stuff, it'll neither improve nor worsen things. In 2021, the Supreme Leader dispensed with the very limited democracy Iran had and just handpicked the president who died today. This now dead president was supposedly more severe than the previous one. There were then huge protests in 2022 and 2023. The state murdered hundreds of the protesters in response. The Supreme Leader has been tightening the screws not loosening them in recent times so he'll replace this dead president with one equally as harsh.