Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran/Lebanon)

xbl

Seems to me that Hamas and Israel have absolutely no regard for the lives of those living under the other. The fact that one group is largely Jewish and the other Muslim makes f**k all difference to me. They both have sinister intentions, one is suceeding in carrying them out due to its privilaged position.

Anyway I can't help but mark people who use "my dad fought for" patter as utter arseholes and probable racists, so I think we'll stop speaking now. Bye.

Dick. No loss. Dont need to know your opinion on the wider genocide. Cock.To add u disrespect fur my dad i gonna do you, Time/place,

Edited by Keith197141

It's ok about them blowing up those sleeping kids in the school that was being used as a UN refuge that they were warned 17 times not to hit because the Israelis are going to review it and if they find it was them they are going to apologise.

They can blow up as many kids as they like, as long as they apologise then that's cool.

Dick. No loss. Dont need to know your opinion on the wider genocide. Cock.To add u disrespect fur my dad i gonna do you, Time/place,

Not even remotely what I said. Is English your first language?

Weeeellllll......

Israel break a ceasefire by blowing up a market .

Yeah but a guy that knows a guy once spoke to a guy in Hamas who bought something in the market, possibly.

So they are entitled to blow up the market.

If only Palestine had God on its side, he could just kill all first born Israeli children. That would surely set them free and that seems to have worked well in the past.

Passover begs the obvious question, is God a terrorist?

Strange that Judaism seems to celebrate such an act. I wonder how they justify it to themselves whilst condemning the acts of Hamas

It's ok about them blowing up those sleeping kids in the school that was being used as a UN refuge that they were warned 17 times not to hit because the Israelis are going to review it and if they find it was them they are going to apologise.

They can blow up as many kids as they like, as long as they apologise then that's cool.

The way it was reported on Radio Scotland was "if they found they had accidentally hit the school, they would apologise". It left me wondering what they would do if they found they had done it deliberately.

Shut it ya bunch of friggin hippies! Your just recycling what you've been told tae think by whatever pretensious rag you read on the train to look intelligent to the lassie who always sits opposite you on the train but you never have the bottle tae ask out.

None of your business keep your do gooder noses out. Ask year selves this, what you gna do about it.... Just as I thought lads nothing!

Keep writing on here, stick it to the fucking man.

P.s. Don't like sandals or folk that wear them!

Shut it ya bunch of friggin hippies! Your just recycling what you've been told tae think by whatever pretensious rag you read on the train to look intelligent to the lassie who always sits opposite you on the train but you never have the bottle tae ask out.

None of your business keep your do gooder noses out. Ask year selves this, what you gna do about it.... Just as I thought lads nothing!

Keep writing on here, stick it to the fucking man.

P.s. Don't like sandals or folk that wear them!

Cool story bro